The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Didn't know 666 is house of AJ
That was long time ago... all the girls then were garang and PSE bitches ..... now the current girls there are so mild compared to those girls.
Old 16-08-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Didn't know 666 is house of AJ
How can you be king of geylang and don't know ?
Old 16-08-2017, 08:48 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
I don't wish to know anything about this house
Old 16-08-2017, 08:49 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
That was long time ago... all the girls then were garang and PSE bitches ..... now the current girls there are so mild compared to those girls.
Absolutely agreed the current batch of girls quality is at its lowest standard unfortunately
Old 16-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Absolutely agreed the current batch of girls quality is at its lowest standard unfortunately
They are not that bad lah.. I like a few e.g G15, G21 and G2. But i find myself drawn to the milfs at JM14 recently. Good BBBJ's and alot of kissing.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
eh i thot u tio banned?
Old 16-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
eh i thot u tio banned?
kid theung pee mai krup ?
Old 17-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

My FR on JM14 G17.

G17 Fa

Though of trying her last week but she was on MC.From far, she looks like an old hag but up close, she looks quite ok. 32 year old milf. Been in Singapore for 1 year. Short tinted hair with a cup breast. Not so meaty but not slim either.

Like the other girls in JM14, service starts with frenching. So far she's the most aggresive frencher i've had in JM14. I've not tried G7 at the moment. Her BBBJ had a strong suction to it but it was abit short. She didnt give me the hot flask bbbj. Fucked her cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Pussy's loose and i was not able to cum. Asked for a handjob while she french me. Alot of tongue action with her.

RTF.. yes, solely for the frenching. I was actually hoping for her to have saggy b or c cup boobs. Bit disappointing on that aspect. But had a good time frenching her so i left a happy man.
Old 17-08-2017, 07:46 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
My FR on JM14 G17.

G17 Fa

Though of trying her last week but she was on MC.From far, she looks like an old hag but up close, she looks quite ok. 32 year old milf. Been in Singapore for 1 year. Short tinted hair with a cup breast. Not so meaty but not slim either.

Like the other girls in JM14, service starts with frenching. So far she's the most aggresive frencher i've had in JM14. I've not tried G7 at the moment. Her BBBJ had a strong suction to it but it was abit short. She didnt give me the hot flask bbbj. Fucked her cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Pussy's loose and i was not able to cum. Asked for a handjob while she french me. Alot of tongue action with her.

RTF.. yes, solely for the frenching. I was actually hoping for her to have saggy b or c cup boobs. Bit disappointing on that aspect. But had a good time frenching her so i left a happy man.
Nice fr
This house is full of milf
Have u tried commando navy seal g7 ?
Old 17-08-2017, 07:47 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
They are not that bad lah.. I like a few e.g G15, G21 and G2. But i find myself drawn to the milfs at JM14 recently. Good BBBJ's and alot of kissing.
I prefer syt more
Old 17-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice fr
This house is full of milf
Have u tried commando navy seal g7 ?
I've not tried G7. She always busy when i come down to JM14. I did not expect G17 to be aggresive in her frenching. She almost want to bite me. I asked her if she does CIM and she said no. But according to her, G6 and G7 allow.
Old 17-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2555 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

All this talk about JM14... I also when down and try.... At 9.30pm quite a lot of people. This bro in front of me aim no.1 she just nice come down.... She looks quite cute. Then I see got no.17 I remember got good fr on her. So I take lah. Only her and one more, I think no.14

Anyway... No.17 really hard working, she is 32, and I think she knows for her age.... She really need to give good service, and I really enjoyed my time with her. Got 2 things she give me I long time never get.... French + BBBJ.

Rtf? Yes... What she doesn't have in terms of looks and age. she makes up for it in effort.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 18-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that 2030 G08 is ang pai.. tried her previously. but dun see any fr on her recently. Anyone still doing her?
Old 18-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Alamak..... now the well kept secret is out why this house is so popular
It is not because they are cheap at cat40.... but because their girls offer AJs similar to the old devil house 666.

Girls that offer AJ in this house are G7, G1, G4 & another girl whom I forgotten her number but she is plump lady with saggy boobs that's why I dun remember her number as have no intention to rtf. My regular RTFs now are G7, G1 & G4.
G 5 & G6 looks yummy too but I never picked them as they dun do AJ.
Bro thanks for sharing, you pay more for AJ ?
Old 18-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
This house was short on girls. Both girls 7 and 1 were on sick leave. Other girls covering and extremely busy. OKT told me new girl arriving this weekend hopefully to reduce congestion
when this house open ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1