The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Exactly, as above like Bro Strike said.
For me, my first f to a untried WL is always gentle and polite. If I sense she ok with me, next f will be different.
I am glad I found a new RTF that let me peel off her undies and let me f with her clothes on.
Old 27-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hey bros . Whose online now ? Need some advices/help . Thanks in advance
Old 27-05-2017, 11:26 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Hey bros . Whose online now ? Need some advices/help . Thanks in advance
you can post on forum what advice you need... lol
Old 27-05-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
you can post on forum what advice you need... lol

Bro . Just now along lor 12 went to have session with the WL . I make her squirt and she likes it .. but she told me she likes it more if i swallows her squirt .. i started to enjoy my session with her .. but when she ask me to do this i dunno how to react... what should i do ? Thanks
Old 27-05-2017, 11:35 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro . Just now along lor 12 went to have session with the WL . I make her squirt and she likes it .. but she told me she likes it more if i swallows her squirt .. i started to enjoy my session with her .. but when she ask me to do this i dunno how to react... what should i do ? Thanks
Very simple, if you don't want to swallow her squirt, tell her straight away lor... but in a nice and friendly manner like... say you are not comfortable with it.... or other reason.... you straight away say no... in future RTF she will mark you and services will drop
Old 28-05-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Just tried L18H40. Girl 19.

OKT very friendly, girl is pretty, ice queen look, good ass for doggy but also ice queen service. Think she hungry. not gonna rtf her.
Old 29-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Any good gem at CAT40 to intro?
Old 29-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
i dunno who is paying the money..............

just tell her what U like can already, in a polite way

bro i label u as high risk to kenna kc and become carrot head
Old 29-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
True, true. Former G3 of H8 at JM went down on her knees and did it for me after I told her to suck it all up in the midst of standing doggy her. Turned her ard, one hand on her shoulder, let her know and got an eager greenlight from her. One swift motion of pushing her down to her knees and pulling her head to my raging pipe and one swift swipe off the rubber and she homed in with mouth wide open and she suck it all in while grabbing my ass as I fire shots after shots.

Sadly, ORDed the following week after end of duty. Sobz sobz

Best part, first time I tried her.
is that the syt 1 with big fake boobs

iirc jm h8 used to have 4 angpais, g1, g3, g9 and g28
Old 29-05-2017, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i dunno who is paying the money..............

just tell her what U like can already, in a polite way

bro i label u as high risk to kenna kc and become carrot head
Maybe the WL pay him to swallow her squirt?
Old 29-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

2030g6

Slim body a cup, was deceived by her push up bra lol
sop service cbj

Highlight was fj. She was pretty hardworking. Those who are lazy and prefer to lie down and let the wl cowgirl you all the way, she's the one.

Rtf: maybe but wanna explore other girls in this house
Old 29-05-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
is that the syt 1 with big fake boobs

iirc jm h8 used to have 4 angpais, g1, g3, g9 and g28
No. This was months ago, before H8 was closed for a while.
Old 29-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Long time no see FR of Lor12 H17 cat50 thai.
I stopped going there as not enough cash to spread around my few fave houses.
Hmm. Actually, more like getting old and longer time to recharge.
Old 29-05-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
which girl can squirt sia!! i long time no f squirting girl liao.!
Old 30-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Maybe the WL pay him to swallow her squirt?
Haha...tht wld be funny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1