The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
Xiao Hui: roughly how much? Can I pass you cash and you make the payment. I don't want my IC or credit card to be registered...

Colleague: what's your budget..

Xiao Hui: $200 enough?

Colleague: like that so budget, must two ic then can both go in. Go chalet meh? Need more la

Xiao Hui: then $500??

Colleague: wow. That's good. Can even order room service. You really never do this before?

Xiao Hui: of course not! Please order wine? I think I'll be very nervous..

Colleague: yes better. I don't want you to last minute chicken out... ok set. After work you go withdraw money, we meet at MRT station asap. Ok?

Xiao Hui: ok.

Colleague: I can leave at 430pm. You?

Xiao Hui: huh how come!

Colleague: I can say I got potential client.

They were different departments

Xiao Hui: but I can't leh..

Colleague: go ask boss for permission la. Use your sexual power to persuade him...

After much persuasion, xiao Hui did as told.

Xiao Hui came out of boss's office, her zip slightly lower than before, a smile on her face, she returned to her desk and texted colleague..

xiao hui: it worked.. i gave an excuse and he let me leave at 4pm!!

colleague: what excused did you use?

xiao hui: oh nevermind la. his eyes were just fixed on my zip hehe.

colleague: maybe he thinks he can mind control the zip to go lower. ok. we will leave at 4.. meet me at the stairs now..

xiao hui: huh why?

colleague: won't ask you to suck for me la. just come.

xiao hui: ok..

when xiao hui reached the stairs and checked no one was following her, colleague was already there.. xiao hui did something she never thought she would... as she walked down the stairs, she looked at him in his eyes and unzipped her front down and spread her front to show him her breasts in her blue lacey bra...
Old 18-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackface View Post
Sorry to TS for intruding into your thread .

So many fake female imposters talking to oneself . Big huat .

Bro I suggest the best reaction is to totally ignore "them" if you react then they start a flame war end up just spoil the thread for our bro Lumiere....
Old 18-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
xiao hui: it worked.. i gave an excuse and he let me leave at 4pm!!

colleague: what excused did you use?

xiao hui: oh nevermind la. his eyes were just fixed on my zip hehe.

colleague: maybe he thinks he can mind control the zip to go lower. ok. we will leave at 4.. meet me at the stairs now..

xiao hui: huh why?

colleague: won't ask you to suck for me la. just come.

xiao hui: ok..

when xiao hui reached the stairs and checked no one was following her, colleague was already there.. xiao hui did something she never thought she would... as she walked down the stairs, she looked at him in his eyes and unzipped her front down and spread her front to show him her breasts in her blue lacey bra...
colleague: nice.. come sit down here...

xiao hui frowned... was reluctant...

colleague: just sit la.. and masturbate for me...

xiao hui did as told.. colleague stroked her hair as she masturbated his cock gently and slowly..

colleague: kiss it for me.. just keep kissing it.. i won't force you to suck my cock la...

xiao hui obliged and kissed his penis lightly.. and masturbated until he was about to cum... colleague took over his penis and asked xiao hui to close her eyes in case his semen shoot into her eyes...... xiao hui did as told....

only for a minute later ....

to feel....
Old 19-04-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
LayMissARub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls continue..
Old 19-04-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Bro I suggest the best reaction is to totally ignore "them" if you react then they start a flame war end up just spoil the thread for our bro Lumiere....
Bro thanks for your feedback. My first post in this thread I already apologise to TS for intruding into his thread. They are the ones who started the war with me. Now my job is to expose all the fake female imposters so that brothers here will not be conned by them just because they see a female name.

P.S. TS I do enjoy reading your story . Do keep up the good work . Will up you later when power recharge . Have a nice day .

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 20-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
colleague: nice.. come sit down here...

xiao hui frowned... was reluctant...

colleague: just sit la.. and masturbate for me...

xiao hui did as told.. colleague stroked her hair as she masturbated his cock gently and slowly..

colleague: kiss it for me.. just keep kissing it.. i won't force you to suck my cock la...

xiao hui obliged and kissed his penis lightly.. and masturbated until he was about to cum... colleague took over his penis and asked xiao hui to close her eyes in case his semen shoot into her eyes...... xiao hui did as told....

only for a minute later ....

to feel....
xiao hui: OH GOSH!! OH GOSH!!

she opened her eyes as she felt a stream of hot semen splash on to her chests.. some of it shot on to her face as well... colleague was moaning out in satisfaction.. watching his semen shoot on to her breasts, bra and dress as well..

xiao hui: why you do that????

colleague: sorry... lost control.. i go back first...

xiao hui didn't know what to do, whether to zip it up, but she didn't want to stain her dress! in the end..... she took off her bra to wipe the semen away before zipping up the dress, then she sneak to the toilet to do further clean up... by the time she got back to her office, most of them had left for lunch... she quickly hide her wet bra into her bag...

suddenly a voice came...

boss: oh you are still around? good i need your help.
Old 21-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
xiao hui: OH GOSH!! OH GOSH!!

she opened her eyes as she felt a stream of hot semen splash on to her chests.. some of it shot on to her face as well... colleague was moaning out in satisfaction.. watching his semen shoot on to her breasts, bra and dress as well..

xiao hui: why you do that????

colleague: sorry... lost control.. i go back first...

xiao hui didn't know what to do, whether to zip it up, but she didn't want to stain her dress! in the end..... she took off her bra to wipe the semen away before zipping up the dress, then she sneak to the toilet to do further clean up... by the time she got back to her office, most of them had left for lunch... she quickly hide her wet bra into her bag...

suddenly a voice came...

boss: oh you are still around? good i need your help.

xiao hui: oh. how can i help?

she quickly cover her bag up, boss stole a glance, xiaohui wondered if he saw her putting her bra in....

boss: come follow me to my office...
Old 21-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DirtBike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written TS
Old 21-04-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

boss: i need to rush this document. i narrate you type for me ok?

xiao hui was about to walk past him to sit on his chair. however, much to her surprise... he sat down on his chair instead! he turned his laptop 45 degrees so that xiao hui could type... by standing, bending forward to type! he expected her to do that?? he started to narrate, xiao hui hurriedly bent forward to type.. as he talked, he moved his chair slightly, obviously trying to get a better clearer view of xiao hui's cleavage... xiao hu ifelt very awkward, at that moment she truly wished her zip was higher.. she felt extremely exposed, her breasts hanging unsupported. she wondered if boss could even see her nipples??? she quickly stood up each time he as done narrating, top pause to think of how to continue.. she saw boss looking at her breasts the whole time, then she realised.. her nervousness has caused her nipples to be fully erected as well.. boss could not stop staring!

as she was bending forward to type, she felt that boss's arm was in an awkward position... she was aware that he had a phone in that hand previously, and that he was using the phone to look up her thighs... colleague had warned xiaohui that he might do this, and that wearing a sexier piece of panties would help... she was regretting maybe, but also relieved she wasn't wearing her usual beige plain panties....boss leaned in closer as well, his shoulder leaning close to her arm as she typed.. he was blatantly looking into, no no, BLATANTLY STARING into her dress... he even stick his hand under her boobs to hold her other hand which was handling the mouse to make the adjustments, each time his arm grazing her hanging breasts... a few times his hand touched her nipples briefly.. it turned her on despite her surprise and shock.. he suddenly let go of her hand and retracted it, and his hand grazed her breasts even more this time as he then brought it to her back and on her waist! he stroked it gently..

boss: xiao hui.. you feel tired?

his hand getting lower and lower...

boss: wanna sit...

then his hand quickly flew away from her waist. he was just about to grope her butt! then xiao hui realised it too.. some of the other colleagues had returned with their lunch packs... boss acted all professional with her now.. telling her to quickly go for her lunch ... xiao hui exited swiftly without the office without the rest realising.. as she took the lift down, she wondered what was wrong with her.. why was she so naughty!!!!
Old 21-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice update, pls continue when you can.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dengue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBike View Post
Nicely written TS
Fully agreed
Old 21-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

4 pm!

i was withdrawing money at the atm, then made my way to the train station and met colleague. he was waiting for me there. boarded the train, it was mostly empty, we were both at the head. whole trip to our destination, he kept groping my butt. reached the hotel, it was very near to the MRT.i waited at the other end of the lobby, he went to check in. minutes later, he reappeared and we took the lift up. he wanted to hug me but i was a bit nervous.. then immediately, he took something out of his bag... it was a bottle. he opened it and handed to me... it was alcohol, those form 7-11 those kind. i guess he knew i was nervous.. i drank it.. he told me to finish it.. reached our room, went in.. not bad.. but pretty basic.. really doubt the room will have to cost $500... i could feel the alcohol kick in a little..

i went into the toilet to freshen up, took off my panties, lifted my skirt, and started to rinse my privates... wash off any sweat and smell.. embarrassing.. who knows, might even get to try licking from him for the first time... i dried myself and put my panties on, when i came out.. he handed me another bottle, he drank, i drank.. we chat and finished.. then he took the bottles away, then he walked towards me and unbuckled his belt... i pulled me up to stand. 'unbutton for me leh..' i did as told.. unbuttoned his shirt as he planted his lips on mine. he caressed my face as he kissed me. i enjoyed his gentle touch, i was glad that he wasn't a desperate rusher. then slowly, he kissed down to my neck while i stripped his shirt off.. he unzipped my dress front, kissed down my cleavage slowly, spread my dress front and started to lick my nipples to arouse them.. i was very relaxed already, i started to lean backwards, and then finally lean back on to the bed... he kissed me downwards, then reached for my panties and slowly pulled them down.. i laid back on the bed and raised my legs for him to remove my panties completely...
then....

i moaned... i moaned.... louder.... and louder.... and LOUDER.....

'OH GOSH!!! THIS FEELING IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!'
Old 22-04-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

he kissed around my private area.. then his tongue licked my clitoris.. oh gosh oh gosh! this feeling was so amazing!! i've never experienced this before!! WOW WOW WOW!! i moaned out so loud.. so uncontrolled.... he licked on for a few more minutes, then he stood up, took off his pants and briefs....

he pushed me to sleep further higher up the bed and he climbed on, spread my legs.. from that angle, his penis looked huge! i've held it before, i've even kissed it, but never truly realise how big it was... for one, it was definitely WAY longer and thicker than my hubby's!!

he spread my legs and came in between me. i felt his penis lingering around my private part area.. this feeling, the anticipation, the excitement.. he used his two fingers to spread my vagina, i felt his penis head touch my clitoris.. then... he started to use it to paint my clitoris area like a paint brush.. slowly at first... then faster.. and faster!!.. i screamed!!OH GOSHHHHH!!!!

colleague: ready for me to push in liao??

i felt my vagina flood... yes.. flood... felt SO WET there.... like a very very strong urge to pee... i released it...

colleague: wah lan eh.. you squirt sia... fucking horny...

xiao hui: push in.. push in...

oh no!! i was begging him to make love to me!! what's wrong with me!! am i that tipsy??? hubby hasn't made love to me for so long! oh gosh..

colleague: you want sex so badly ah?? NAH HERE YOU GO!

OH GOOSSSSHHHHHH!!! I SCREAMED OUT!! as his penis slide into my smoothly, it was so BIG!!!! he pushed it all the way into me... then held it there.. he bent forward...

colleague: eh you fucking tight sia....

then slowly, he pulled it out.. then push it back in again... each time making me moan out loudly, in an uncontrolled manner.....

colleague: you are damn fucking tight.. i'm going fuck you until your cheebye become loose! until you cannot walk!
Old 22-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

oh gosh!! oh gosh!! OH GOSHHHH!!! you are good !! SO GOOD!!!!

i kept moaning...

colleague: am i the best?

xiaohui: yes... yess...... you're the best!! you are good!! you are very good!!!!

my legs spread for him. he was ramming me! then... it occurred to me!! we were having sex without condom!! it was so wrong!!! SO WRONG!!! oh gosh! what was i thinking!!! but... what if he gives me a disease? but... i really cannot bring myself to ask him to stop!!

he kept going and going! it was very long! he can really make love for so long! this is the longest i've ever experienced!! maybe 10 minutes already!! then finally! he moaned out and i felt him shoot inside me... oh shit!! shit!!!

but i was too weak to push him away, too late to stop him from ejaculating inside me... he slowed down... and fully ejaculate liao... then he pulled out.. we both lay on the bed.. exhausted.. i fell asleep..

when i woke up, i felt him lifting up my skirt from behind..

Old 22-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FireEater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1