View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 02:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

how to use a condom

Condoms can be used for prevention of pregnancy as well as reducing your risk for sexually transmitted disease and HIV. You do not mention if your girlfriend is a virgin as well.

For prevention of pregnancy put the condom on before you insert your penis into her vagina. ANYTIME your penis is inside her vagina, you need to have a condom on because 1. Men secrete a small amount of "pre-come" prior to ejaculation that contains a few million sperm, and men cannot always tell when this secretion takes place and 2. Some men do not have very good ejaculatory control and therefore come inside their partner when they don't want to or mean to (oops!). Having a condom on will help with that. If you are looking to use a condom for protection from disease as well, then you should follow the above instructions and ALWAYS have a condom on when in or near her vagina. You may also want to use a condom if you engage in oral or anal sex, as it is possible to contact a sexually transmitted disease through these sexual acts as well. Do you know how to put on a condom correctly? You can practice by yourself if you are comfortable, and then when the time comes you will be more at ease with using a condom.

Start by using a latex or polyurethane condom. Lambskin is porous and thus does not offer protection against disease. Check the expiration date and make sure the wrapper has not been broken. Open the condom is she does this or helps put it on, watch out if she has long fingernails so she doesn't rip it.

Put the condom over the head of your penis and ROLL IT DOWN all the way to the base of your penis. Make sure you leave a little room at the tip to collect the semen. DO NOT unroll it and put it on like a sock!! When the condom is on all the way it is OK to have sex. You can check the condom during sex to make sure it has not slipped off or broken. When in doubt replace it with a new one.

After you ejaculate, grab the base of your penis where the end of the condom is and withdraw from her, being careful not to let the condom slip or spill inside her.

Dispose of used condoms by wrapping in tissue or toilet paper and throwing in the trashcan. DO NOT flush then down the toilet!! You will clog up the septic system!

I also recommend using an extra spermicide in addition to the condom, even though the condom has spermacide in it. She can insert some contraceptive jelly, foam, film or suppositories into her vagina about 10 minutes prior to intercourse and that will give extra protection.

As for a step between foreplay and intercourse...The first thing I recommend is TALKING to her and asking her what she likes. Good communication is the key to a healthy sex life.

I don't really think there is one magic step, but you should continue the foreplay until you are ready to have actual intercourse as her vagina could get a little dry in between and that may make for uncomfortable sex. One example might be that if you are having foreplay and stimulating her and then she stimulates you in return, stimulate her again before you enter her. You can touch her clitoris or vagina. Some women report having the inside of the vagina touched is very pleasurable. Ask her if she is ready to have intercourse before you enter her and she can tell you if she is ready or if she needs more stimulation.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here