View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018, 11:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I was there in BCS area with some kaki over the last weekend for my usual yearly routine of getting CNY stuff.

Lot of changes in BTM and as usual this period of time, BCS is as crowded as before.

Visited the famous tua pek kong too for blessing. Alot of good, cheap and nice food hunting too.

Most of the information is inside here, i shall not discuss too much.

Hotel i stay is near BCS, nice astomphere and scenery and also convenient too.

Visited some of the night entertainment place that i have not go for a long time plus also some that i have not go before.

Kaki addicted to it liao and already hinting me when the next trip.

Overall a nice trip.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily