View Single Post
Old 19-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

FR for L8H45G70

New girl. Said she working for only about 1 month. Went checkup before already.

To me, she look like Elva Hsiao 蕭亞軒 haha. She said she's 25. Make up quite thick but okay to me.

Come into room, she asked if I lift weights or gym. I said ya. And we made some small talk as we touched each other over. Service not bad, I thought.

Shower was normal. Not in a bad way anyway. Frenched quite long inside - even before I rinsed my mouth with Listerine. Then I told her I only want BBBJ.

Off to bed we went. She didn't do any catbath, just lick a bit around the thigh area before starting to suck. Oh my, seeing that sexy face of hers eating my dick was good. She deepthroated, and also licked cockhead sexily.

She allowed fingering. Used two fingers. Haha.

I asked if can CIM. Wah! She said okay. Some more give me a sexy smile as she said that.

After BBBJ a while on bed, I asked her if she can suck me off while she kneel on the ground. She said okay. So she did that, and after a while we returned to bed.

Didn't CIM but it's okay. I told her she can alternate between BBBJ and HJ. Then I forgot is it when she HJ or BBBJ I felt I was coming. So I told her. I remembered she jerked me off. She smiled and asked me if I enjoyed it. I said "of course" and smiled.

Overall, good service and attitude. Tits definitely natural and decent, but not big. Nipples look quite suckable. I did suck and play with them for a while.

So do consider her if you like an Elva Hsiao lookalike with good service and attitude.