View Single Post
Old 23-11-2014, 03:45 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Hot steamy sex with a hot, slutty, wild, sexy, sunshine, tanned nite club babe...

Fei Fei (L30 H33)

Height: About 1.68m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Aug 2014

Face: 7.2/10
(Fei Fei certainly doesn’t look like a prc girl. Due to her tanned skin and sunshine beach-goer image, she can easily pass off as a local or Malaysian girl. She has a pair of big sparkling & beautiful eyes, sharp high nose and small sexy lips. She has long colored hair. She looks very wild, sexy, slutty, feminine with CFM face. Typical nite club girl face. She exudes high sex appeal and looks like a clubber who frequents clubs. She is very tanned and has smooth almost flawless complexion. I also find her look like those hot SG Ah lians in bugis.)

Body: 7.6/10
(At 1.68m barefoot, she has a very toned sports athlete build. Her figure is curvy, taut, youthful, very toned especially her abs almost zero fats and she is proud of her figure haha. Her body complexion is tanned & smooth. Tattoos spotted on the back of her shoulder and waist/hip areas. Didn’t really take note of the tattoos images. Her body has very little body hair. Slight arm pit hair spotted.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has a pair of enhanced B+ to C- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Saw a mole above her boobs. Actually her boobs don’t feel that hard. Didn’t really notice its surgically enhanced til I scrutinize them carefully. Her cup size complements her overall figure. Really a body to die for.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(What an action packed bath! She soaped my body with sensual tender touches on my sensitive regions especially on my balls & dick. Damn her touches aroused my dick & it felt so shiok. Then she rabba her soaped boobs against my front and back. When our eyes met we frenched passionately with lots of tonguefight. She then washed off the soap foam off my body & gave me a sensual gentle cat bath in standing position while her hand HJ my dick. After which she bent down to BBBJ me for a short while. Damn shiok to see a babe sucking my cock. We washed up then proceed to the bed after drying ourselves.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She gave me brief massage. After which she used her boobs to rabba my back while her fingers arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so shiok til I can’t stop moaning loudly haha. She then used her warm moist tongue to cat bath my back sensually and gently. Its a gentle sensual style of catbath. Love the part when she licked my ears & blew warm air into them. She cat bathed from my ears to thighs. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front with lots of sensual touches followed by thorough sensual cat bath from ears to my thighs.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately & madly like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. Frenching was so natural, spontaneous & full of passion. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. She is a kissing fish! Nearly run out of breath from her non-stop frenching haha. Her breath smells nice. Hehe. )

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(Her BBBJ has strong suction and is deep throated. Very fast pace. Lots of slurp slurp sound and saliva stimulating my dick. I felt so shiok til I cummed my first shot uncontrollably haha and she giggled.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has a sexy thin strip of pussy hair above her pussy. Her pussy is rather dark & quite bald. She loves to be licked! Every tongue thrust I made, she moaned in estacy. Her hands were all over my face & hair. She even smacked my arm when I painted her til she is very song haha ouch! Had an enjoyable great time painting her almost bald pussy yummy!)

AR: 7/10
(On my fours, she gave me a brief AR. Her AR is licking style and she only licked the exterior of my ass hole. Her tongue didn’t touch my ass hole. During the AR, she HJ my and tickled my balls. Lots of rooms for improvement in AR. If she can improve more in this aspect that will be almost perfect.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is tight, warm and slippery. In missionary, we frenched madly like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. I licked her ears & neck which are her sensitive regions while she licked & played with my nipples. She even smacked my back to ask me thrust faster & harder. Ouch! Haha. What a horny babe. I upped my tempo and thrusted harder & faster and this made her moanings louder & sexier. What a turn on! Hehe. We flipped to doggie position. What a nice curvy back view. Nice perky ass for doggie. I smacked her ass and rammed her hard. She turned her head around and we frenched passionately. Simply loved to french in this position. I grabbed her neh neh and licked her entire flawless back while continuing to fuck her. We then switched to cow girl. She let down her hair. Wow she looks even sexier with her hair down. She placed her hands on my body & moved up & down fast & furious. She has great stamina & really can ride well. Her riding is so fast paced that I felt painful when her butt hits my groin area haha. Her neh neh were bouncing non-stop when she was riding my cock. She lowered her face to French me. Cannot tahan any longer I cummed for second time ahhhhh! Shiok Damn! )

GFE: 7.7/10
(Very caring, gentle & chatty. Lots of gfe discharged. We have lots of topics to tcss.)

RTF: Yes definitely!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.