Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 9: FR on Teacher

Date that Bonk her: 28-08-2002

Yesterday i went down to take my test in HQ this test from my Master King... I told him that i'm prepare for the test.
He Ask me to take the test with a commando Gal which call Teacher(Coded)...
After 5 min of waiting, she was here than we went in the room and start to chat and so on. We took oof our Cloth and Proceed to the bath room for clean up, errr nothing happen went we are cleaning up just some talk.

Than we proceed to the bed and i say no AR thx she say ok. Than she sit on me while i was laying down on the bed I feel very cold than she asked" you very cold izzit? " i reply " yes" than she hug me thightly and said " now not cold liao " I reply " yup cause you hugging me now and i love the feeling when you hug me" After 5 min of hugging she start to Cat Bath me from my ears than Neck than my nipple slowly... While She was doing the cat bath we are still talking and she ask me how Old am i? i Reply" errr 14 loh" than she got a shock and said "sure anot?" i reply "no lah... i 18 lah" than she said that i don't look like 18 i look like 24... than she proceed down to bbbj and slowly licking my balls up and down very slowly ahhhh that feeling was good... than she asked me "can you feel anything while i do this" (err the do this was bbbj) than she start bbbj, and i feel something the feeling was like my didi was jumping up and down. than i said " yup i feel that my didi like jumping up and down." than She said" wah like that you very Pro on sex liao cause most of the 18 years old guy will feel nothing." i reply"sure anot? " she Reply " yup... cause most of the 18 years old guy still don't know how to enjoy" than i reply" ohh i see" than she proceed again... and i was looking at her face while she was doing bbbj for me and she look up and gave me a CFM face wah shoik ahhhh than i close my eyes and enjoy the bbbj... after awhile i open my eyes and look at her again... CFM face again, than i ask her my keep on looking at me? she said she wanna see how's my feeling....

After awhile she stop and sit on me than and we have a chat again... than she move up a litter bit and i grap her boobs and suck and lick it gentlely and she start to moan softly i started on the right boob than she ask me to suck and lick the left also... Now i start to lick her left nipple slowly and my other hand on the right boob playing her nipple. Than i can feel her left nipple start to trun hard so i proceed back to the right and contiune the same thing... after 5 min she wear the CD for me and she move down and she put me didi in liao wah lan at that time my didi was very hard liao and her pussy was tight too and not very deep.... Than she sit all the down to let my didi go all the way in her pussy.... and we start talking again while she was rocking on me she asked "how many years you had sex liao" i reply " errr from the age of 13 i start to have sex till now. Why? " she reply " no wonder lah you can talk while having sex now... " i reply " why lei? most of tham cannot talk while having sex meh" she reply "yup cause as wat i know most 18 guys cannot talk while they are having sex. cause they can't concentrate on the sex..."
I reply "ohh i see. but too bad loh i can concentrate"

than we contiune than she start to trun to the left but my didi was still inside. and start to rock again.... and she moan softly and say shoik anot? i reply yup very shoik ah. than she trun back and face me and lay on me and you do the gal pumpping style.... after a while she say" you try this before?" i reply "nop" than she contiune and came up and start to trun again now she was still laying on me but her head was facing my toe and start to do pumpping again (wah lan i love it man the feeling was shoik)
After awhile she ask me to be ontop and i say ok than i rock her slowly... awhile later she say "lets try the Lazy style. Have you try before?" i reply "no lah. having sex still got Lazy or not lazy style meh" she reply"yup come we try" she ask me to lay down on the bed and body face to my left than errrr (ei sei i don't know how to say or type kekekeke.) after the Lazy style we proceed to the DS and i rock her slowly at first than fast and hard... than she said" Daring don use your body to push... you should use you ass to push your didi. than like that you won't be so tired" i try as wat she say really not so tired.... than awhile more she lay down and she ask me to follow to lay down too so i follow than she ask me to move up abit so that my didi can go in all the way so i try wah my didi really go all the way in than she ask me to hug her thightly so i do so... than i start to bonk her hard cause cannot tahan liao she also cannot tahan liao and she start to moan louder than after awhile i was tried i say we turn around lah and i be on top and she say ok

So when i was ontop i start to put all my full speed and go all the way in than she moan even louder and i hug her and we start to frensh kiss and we are lock... both of us was moaning and not even i move but she also move... this style contiune aroung 10 min than i can tahan so i rock her more faster and harder and she say keep on moaning and say harder pls ahhh ahhh ahhh than i fell that she CUM liao so i was can CUM liao but i can't CUM leh so i contiune to rock fast and harder and i ask her you CUM laio huh? she say yah so i contiune after awhile she say she going to CUM the second time i say ok loh so now i rock her abit slow but after awhile hard and fast again and i feel that she was CUMing so i put my full speed. Awhile later we both CUM wah so shoik ahhhhhh

THE END

FR on Teacher:

Face : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Height : 1.5+ to 1.6
Boobs: Don't know
Skin: Fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI):6/10
FJ : 8.5/10
AR:no AR
Attitute : 8/10
Teaching : 10/10

I HAD PASS MY TEST LIAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:59 PM.