Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 6:FR on TEresa (second FR on Her)

Date that bonk her: 22-08-2002

After my dinner i sms My Master "King" told him that i'm going down down at 9+ and Teresa on Sweet secret working anot? Master reply say that Sweet secret went Back liao but teresa working. So i say ok than i take Teresa. Master Help me to Book her...

Went i reach HQ i saw Teresa went in to HQ and i follow her behind... than we proceed to the Room at that time Master say something about chilli and i Huh wat chilli... When we are in the room Teresa told me Master told that i went out to buy chilli and i say no lah i just came down from my hse than she say ohh i see... Than we took off our cloth and to the Bath... She start to clean me up and start rubbing me with her body than french kiss than she proceed with the bbbj Wow the same feeling as the first try her ohhh my god i love that feeling man she was doing the bbbj with warm water and she push my didi all the way in her mouth... After awhile she ask me to dry my self up after we both dry our self we proceed to the bed and have a litter chat... than she ask me to lay down with my back face up and she cat bath me from the neck slowly to the back.... and i said no AR today and licking my toe, she ask me why? i said not i don't like it it is because i don't wan her to do that cause i treat her as a human being... and she smile at me say ok than you turn over loh... when i turn over she start to cat bath me again from the neck slowly to my nipple while she was licking and suck my nipple her went down to rub my didi... than... she us her body to rub my didi wow i love it man...(think of the feeling when a gal using her body ti rub your didi slowly)

Than she proceed down slowly to my didi and lick and suck my balls and continue whit bbbj wah i'm in the heaven liao my didi was all the way in her mouth and while she was doing bbbj her hand was rubbing my nipple... i also use my hand to rub and grap her Boobs and she was moaning while doing the bbbj... than after awhile she stop and ask me to stand up and face the bed than she went under my didi and start the bbbj again(she were laying on the bed of course) than i bend my down and lick her mei mei (mei mei = Pussy) than using my hand to rub her mei mei while licking her mei mei and she start to moan loud... 5 min later she ask me to lay down on the bed and bbbj again at that time my didi was hard and long liao... Oh i love it when she bbbj for me i use my hand to rub her boobs solw and this time she moan louder and this moan make me more high... Than she help me to wear CD and she start to rock on me... when the time my didi went in she moan louder than start to rock fast and i use my hand to grap her boobs and rub it slowly...

Than she pull me up and we have a FJ on sitting pot and she hug me thightly she keep on moaning louder and louder and keep on say "Yes daring yes darling ahhahh ahh" and she turn me over and now the turn i make her horny.... kekeke i start sucking her boobs and licking her her slowly and with my hand down to her mei mei rubbing her mei mei at that time i can feel juice coming out from her mei mei than i start french kiss with her and keep on rubbing her mei mei... than she pull me upwards and put my didi in her mei mei.... Now the war start i start to rock her sloly and she was moaning softly than faster and louder she moan than the full speed and she moan even louder....(but my full speed is the gentel kind) she keep on saying oh yes darling oh yesss harder pls darling......
i do as wat as she told me but gentel lah..... and our mouth was lock to each other but she still keep moaning... after that i pull her up to DS and i was high at that time so i bonk her very fast and i can feel that my balls was wet and feel that her juice caming out from her mei mei my balls was so wet and i keep on the fast speed after a while we both cum than we are still in DS and i bend down to lick her back and slowly to the side of her body than she say don't play darling very itchy lah but i still keep on doing till she hit my eyes with her hand.... than we start to laugh at each other. than she clean my didi and help me message but a while later i say no need lah you also tired come lie down and we have a litter chat than we proceed to bath.......

THE END

Face : 7/10
Figure : 8/10(to me lah)
Height : 1.6+
Boobs: should be B cup or C (sorry don't know cause never ask but to me i think is big... But fake)
Skin: fair
Hair : shoulder length
BBBJ : 8.5/10
French Kiss (La JI):8/10
FJ : 8/10
AR:no AR today
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly ,
But semi commando)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:57 PM.