View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Newbie update:
Yue Yue 2062A has cut card a few days ago.

In the meantime, here's a FR on a newbie from 1654A:

Tried newbie Lulu 1654A who was on her 9th day of work at the time of my encounter with her earlier this week. She is indeed a stunning tall girl with well endowed C-cup boobs and pointy nipples. Her overall figure is a close match to former 1654A WL Mai Zi except Lulu is slimmer and has darker complexion. I think her face belongs to the plain Jane category with a unique charm the more you look at her. Her low-pitched voice helps a lot in increasing her sexiness too.

Service is as standard as the rest of the 1654A girls except no frenching provided. She also gave a good handjob during BBBJ to keep my dick firmly erected. I gave her a few good thrusting during FJ while holding on to that pair of huge knockers of hers. I didn't have the opportunity to try out the previous Lulus but I'm glad I did with this current one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Saw newbie Nana 1654A during one of my previous visits and was impressed with her boob size and overall look. Heard from the OKT that she happens to be Lulu's classmate. Decided to try her out and was very sextisfied.

When seeing this 24-year-old upclose in the room, it felt like I'm about to up a young schoolgirl. She has this girl next door charm who is innocent yet playful at the same time. Her crooked upper teeth and dyed brown shoulder length hair further enhance her kawaii cuteness. And then there are those C-cup boobs of hers which she confirmed the size to me herself. Bouncy and nice to hold. Noticed her slightly shaven pussy too. Those thin layer of hair on her pussy turned me on even more.

Shower service was quite enjoyable with boob rubs on my back and chest followed by her excellent BBBJ. Action continued on bed with boob massage, catbath and more of her BBBJ. FJ was a blast seeing her boobs swinging up and down with her lying down and me pumping her in missionary.

Asked her about her relationship with Lulu and she confirmed that they were secondary school classmates. They even did tarma together before. Sounds tempting to see and feel two pairs of big boobs in one session but only will try out when financially possible.
Great updates. I will be writing an FR on a newbie by this National Day.

Look out for it!