View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 View Post
She found someone better than me..sometimes I go to meet her..Ask me a question why everytime need to fuck..know her 9 months
wow, what did the two of you do ah? very strange encounter like this, first time i hear of it.

you meet her meaning you pay to see her in the room or see her outside the shop during her rest days? how you meet her everyday and chat with her? in the room or...?
or you try to wechat her everyday and see her only once? she may find you bothersome bah or for what reason we all dont know. you should be glad that she did not delete your wechat

bro, share your story with more info lah. or else no head no tail leh and we bros cannot help you

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 23-03-2018 at 12:01 AM.