Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Action in Japan

Went the the strip club I went 2 years ago. Still so exciting even though can not touch. Only watching the girl dance and strip on the stage up close. Full nude and purposely show u her vagina. Total 6 gal dance one after another..

After watching, thought of going dio pinky salon for bbbj cim.. then stop by some street hawker. One looks not bad.. den turn out to be a da lian lady intro gal to me. Bring me up to her “pub” and show me some photos.. said 20k.. so confirm with her if it’s local and only pay after seeing and she agreed. So think shd be ok since after watching a bit high. So followed her to few shops.. first shop no lady, second shop left one. From the photo doesn’t look jap. Went in and the lady ask me where I’m from in English and I ask her back and she said she’s Philippine mix Thai. So rush out and told the guy to stop the lady and said it’s not local.. so the guy pay back the 20k to the lady and we went to other shop..

This time also left one lady who came out and greet me.. not my cup.. a little plump and doesn’t look like jap. And the okt lady ask me just take it.. so LL.. try this lo.. ask her where she’s from and she’s from Taiwan.. so ok lor.. Taiwan lady also ard this price.. took it and try.. went to the room like massage room.. bed on floor..strip and she hug me and I lie down and let her cat bath.. service not so bad.. bj covered for some time before fj.. fj quite hardworking on top until she’s tired. While we doing, can hear next room lady moaning and fucking sound.. so quite interesting even though not the jap I want.. do a few position and finish in doggy. Then ask me to shower together.. normally shower first then let you shower yourself.. this one no shower beginning and shower after deed.

The mummy ask me tip the lady but I said no small amount.. den she said American will tip.. jap tip a bit.. sg dun tip? Haha.. I said no small change.. so she let me go.. the taiwan gal also never ask me for tip and still smile and say goodbye to me..

All in all, I’ll go Osaka for real jap.. the taste really got different.. dunno y.. last time went tobita shinchi tried a few ladies, even the pussy taste different.. like sashimi.. frenching with the jap lady at super angel also taste different from drenching the Taiwan lady. Just looking at their body and pussy up close can make me high..

Even the Japanese said they prefer to go Osaka instead of Tokyo.. maybe due to this reason..

Oh.. and as I walked towards shinjuku train station, was trying to message the okt on WeChat on the disappointment and happened to bump into her again on the street.. asked me how come so fast.. actually the lady wanted to massage me after bathing but I left.. haha.. scare need to pay more.. so I told her disappointing leh.. thought I can recommend her to bros here but now dun think will recommend her.. told her I want pure jap then told me no choice all jap lady fully booked and 20k hard to get real jap.. then initially still tell me will be real jap.. haha.. actually know there will be some thing wrong from street hawker.. there’s even announcement asking tourists not to listen to street hawker.. she said next time can go for 40k one and she will give me at 30k and confirm will be real jap. Said first time build relationship na.. kuku. Bluff once still wanna bluff again.. can only tell her hard la..

Anyway, really got street hawker offering me 3k for bar to play titties for an hour unlimited drink but I didn’t go. Cos will end up high bill.. as mentioned during the announcement on street that they will say is 3k but end up few hundred k.. so be careful.. better just enter those joints than being asked by the street ppl..

Last edited by pippo2002; 16-04-2018 at 10:54 PM.