Thread: L8h45
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
Just to share with the brothers here.
I tried 3 girls at L8H45 so far, G1, G93 & G67:
G1 is best in service, tall with an exotic look. SOP shower, then started with an amazing BBBJ, deep suction, with a lot of tongue action. Then missionary, then doggie. While pumping I snuck a finger in her ass, it was nice & tight that I can't resist so I asked for AJ, this was extra of course. But with that tight round ass, I didnt last too long and shot inside the CD deep in her ass.
G93 was nice GFE. SOP shower, BBBJ was good, great tongue actiomln but not better than G1. FJ cowgirl while I pounded from below to meet her pumping, then doggie, then I finished in missionary. After i got quick head massage.
I took G67 as was recommended by the OKT. Not too pretty but I liked her body, fit with the right curves on the hips & ass. Didn't join me in the shower, but I'm not bothered. BBBJ was 5 mins of straight pumping, far from G93 & a far cry from G1. I made up by going hard in doggie, then pumped her with her stomach on the bed. Then I turned to missionary & plowed her to my satisfaction till I came hard.
Overall house is friendly. Wouldn't mind to RTF G45 next.
You saw 45??