Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Yang yang 2831A
Anhui, 20s
Height 1.5-1.55 kind
Build very Slim (good for those who like slim girls)
Complexion smooth fair
Hair long
Boobs surprising usually skinny girls are small small, but hers are a handful and natural, nice feel to squeeze I think about B-/A++

She was just working for a few days and adapting to Singapore. She has prior experience in Shanghai. She looks pretty the longer you look at her (耐看) and I feel she looks like some actress, a little bit like Maggie Q when she don’t smile.
After in the room we had nice chat and she became relaxed, did a nice shower with some foreplay in shower. Nips licked and some BBBJ which is quite shiok

She does have a SOP routine (back massage, licking, not sure about AR) but I did not try. I just laid down on my back and wanted her to skip my back. She did a nice catbath and a nice soft BBBJ on my request. We had some nice kissing, not much tongue fight as I don’t like it but she did kissed me deep. Proceeded to missionary FJ and I pumped to satisfaction.

Overall I would rate her a close 7/10 and I would RTF. Another decent WL apart from Qian Qian in 2831A. I did not see the other debutante but heard she is more meaty and boobs from the boss.