View Single Post
Old 27-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

APACHE SEX DIARY - YUAN YUAN

Apache cheekily hovered into the premises of 1658a. sneaked out from office, told my staff i go for lunch meeting.

want to try the more petite new gal named Jing Jing bit she is on outcall and wil not be back soon. wow. really wanted to try her, her perky butt and cutey face.

Saw Ruyi who got selected by a bro already.

remembered there is this gal name Yuan Yuan from 2062. last time very hard to get her, okie, try, and bingo, avaiilable and otw.

within 8 minutes, she popped in. her face looked stunned when she sees me. I was wondering "huh?" why so surprised look. later she told me i look like police undercover. i was like, "ah?" i almost fainted.

in the room, not sure why, perhaps she is the "need to warm up type", a bit icy cold, call her the Ice Princess.

Apache topo around her and try to tease her but she is like icy cold, temperature hit a bit low like freezing winter while my rotor tries to keep warm to stay alift for firing exercise later.

She admitted she is on the icy quiet cold type of gal. Really need to revisit her a few times to warm her up.

she stepped out from her high heels. "dooop". she looked tall at first, and once out of high heel, probably about 1.6m. she stripped and revealed two huge knockers, more of a big C cup, firm and perky nipples. Body is a bit curvy but not the fair skin type.

Her face look elegant like a princess, looked a bit mixed blood, nice big eyes, amidst her icy cold appearance.

Apache hovered around and try to shoot a few 30mm from my chain gun and shoot a few Hydro rockets. aiyo, unable to tease her up. nevermind, my hellfire missiles shall reserve for the final moments.

we went to the shower. no rubba rubba, she just washed me cleaned, cleaned my didi, clean my rod, clean my back, and done. Apache rotor also getting a bit lacklustre liao. thought of trying to rubba her in the shower room.

OK, i respect her. we went to the bed. I let her begin her topo mission. lick my back and slowly to my butt. she asked if i want AR. I said ok. she took out a condom, blew air into it and gave me a balloon AR, first time i tried it, very interesting. never knew such thing can be done. it is like a condom from her mouth, filled with air, and poink poink poink my arse rim. it felt funny, i almost wanted to laugh but i controlled, worry if i laugh my didi will not harden later.

i turn over, she sucked my nipples while on top of me. okie, time for some wild action. from the huge mirror on top, with her on me and gyrating her butt, it looks like as if she is fucking me. i got a bit harden on my rod. she felt it and teased me. she worked her way to my didi sucked my balls and asked me if i want capped BJ or BBBJ. I teased her and told her up to her. She said capped BJ. i teased her i prefer BBBJ (just teasing), she says she prefers capped BJ, of course i happy to do so. proceed

her capped BJ is very good with suction, strong up down strokes, and the mirror reflection from the side revealed a pretty icy cold princess servicing her prince. look very sensual. as she sucked, her big eyes looked at me.

ok, time for firing exercise.

i turn her to doggie, face the V shape mirrors and slowly penetrate her. slowly slowly felt the momentum. she does not want KY, she says she prefer natual water. so the tightness is there. it is quite tight. her sensual shaped body seen from my front and her big C neh neh which starts to oscillates around from the side and front mirrors plus her moan sextifies me. She likes to moan with her mouth open, like those sex doll, like how Dolly Parton lookalike in those r rated shows used to open her mouth as she moaned.

Slowly I lay her down to have her front lie on the bed and pump her from behind. Her vagina is positioned well for this angle. So far i tried so many gals, other than Ting Ting from next door, Yuan Yuan vagina angle is best suited for this pump. But i reserve my missiles for the final charge.

i turn her to missionery. now she lies down facing me and i penetrate her and pump and up my throttle. It went on for about 6 minutes as the piak piak sound got louder and she moan with her mouth open wide. Her facial expression with the mouth open built up the tempo. I sucked her nipples and breasts as i pumped. her neh neh shakes as i pumped her.

Up my throttle more, target locked onto her abyss hole, missiles engaged target and i launched the hellfire missiles. kaboooom. I let out a moan of shiokness as i squeeze the remaining missiles out.

she was perspiring and i asked if she is ok, she said ok, and shiok. i gave her a peck on her face.

we chatted a bit, and we went to the shower. knn, my office called me in the middle of the shower, i turn off the shower and my staff called me "boss, what time you come back? need you to help."
I was like...ok, i am now soapy all over... will be back to office lah.

well, a good experience with the ice princess for a lunch getaway sneakout.

may rtf soon. fleeting images of RUYI still lingers in my mind. aiya
yesterday and today experience are like two opposite sides of the compass. both are unique.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.