View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
You are damn rich cheonger leh. Just curious, have you tried the China freelance? These young chicks are young and pretty, some claim to be 1st time in biz, and they stay in 4/5 stars hotel. Wondering how their quality and performance compare to these GL chicks? I want to try them, but they keep rejecting me for not in record.
you must have done something to be in the freelancer network blacklist.

i cheong in those freelance condo before and got into some unpleasant encounters with the neighbours, so no more those sort of stuff for me. why pay money to try these freelancers and yet suffer the aftermath? they are worst than anything as they rush rush for the next customer who is at the door. they are very good and precise planner, arrange the next customer just in time for the next fuck after yours. I kena a few times by these freelancers, after fuck job rushed me to shower and while I was changing she go out to receive the new customers. They are here on short 2 months term and not too keen about having repeat customers, unless they are on white card which are rare nowadays.

as for those sgd200 younger freelancers ones at the hotel, no thks. they priced themselves too high and ROI not there for me as i have my kpi, not as if they are less fucked and holes are not necessarily tighter. for that price, i get better sgd150 bonk in geylang. anyway, bros hav their preferences. i am not into young chicks. i worry they are underage and not declare and i get caught in hotel raids. no joke ah. the whip will come next. save my buttocks to get licked by legal WL rather have those marks left by the whips for fucking underage gals. last few yrs saw several high profile businessmen got into the news for the wrong reason

i weigh the risks, calculate the risks.

at least in geylang, we fuck WL who are of legal age. no worries and no frills and no aftermath. been through it all

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 25-04-2018 at 04:54 PM.