Old 01-04-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grimriper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My buddy's wife

Usually I would go to my buddy's house. WHen his wife is at home, I would peek at her in her short pants showing her beautiful thighs and her tight t-shirt showing her B cup boobs. I know I should not lust over my buddy's wife but still i cannot resist the urge to lust over her.

One day my buddy ask me go over to this house first wait for him, telling me his wife is at home. When i reached his house, the wife open the door and gosh, she was wearing a white spaghetti top with her pink bra very visible. So i sat at the sofa and his wife serve me drink, sitting beside me. As we both are also quite close, she seems to have no qualms about sitting near me and we both chat and joke. I keep staring at her boobs and her thighs. As we joked, there were some skinship, she hit on my thigh and i hit on hers. Slowly, i carassed her thighs up. Surprisingly she has no resistance. Then i move forward and kiss her on the lips, she also played along and we french each other. Then i told her since my buddy have not reach home yet, lets have a quickie.

We both went to her masterbedroom. Frenching her lips, licking her ears and neck. SHe was quite sensitive. Then i took off her spaghetti top and pink bra and wow her boobs are smooth and fair. I groped it, licked and sucked her brownish nips. She moan quite hornily. Then i stripped her shorts and pink panty, which shows her clean shaven pussy. Gave her a nice licking on her pussy and her moan grew even hornier. I cant take it anymore, then i shove my cock into her wet shaven pussy. The continuous banging of her pussy with the nice piaking sound of our thighs contact plus her moaning. She was damn horny and can see she is enjoying it. Then I shot my cum inside her, i wanted to withdraw but too late.

I have been guilty about this for a week and feel like i betrayed my buddy. BUT i cannot resist banging his horny wife who is wearing so sexy in front of me and having continuous skinship. I wanted to stop but still keep contacting her when to have our next session.