View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

Just got a strange private message from a brand new samster with a superhero nick asking me for raw lists, and saying that two girls from my top rankings offered him raw.

The samster's nick is one of the famous marvel superheroes and he signed up his account today 12th June 2013.

No prizes for guessing whose clone this is - it's so ridiculously obvious.

Anyway, wish to reiterate that raw is very dangerous, I do understand that some girls may be practising it but I am against this practice as you really have a 5 percent chance of catching an STD just by rawing ONE WL. I'm no statistician but you can imagine the odds if you raw more WLs, you're just asking for trouble and putting others at risk.

Encourage all bros to play safe, and do not engage in raw.

Finally, do ignore anyone who ask you for raw lists, as they are up to no good.

Cheers.