View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold
My Best Buddy and My Sexy Wife

We walked to the bed and I jump in the bed laying on my back. She took off her g-string off her ankle and threw it on my face. I grabbed it quickly, pushed it on my face and started sniffing on it like its a drug. The sexy smell made my cock grew harder.

Qiao'er then climbed onto the bed, over me, and started wet kissing me on my mouth, my face, licking sensuously on my ear with her tongue. I held her tits on the nipples with only 2 fingers each, and started swinging her tits.

I can tell that she loves it a lot, as she moaned and kissed me more aggressively.

My stiff rod is now clamped in between her thighs at her groin. As she moved herself downwards to suck on my nipples, her hips started rocking up and down, rubbing her wet pussy lips on my shaft. Her juice was coating my cock. With her sucking and licking my nipples, and her pussy rubbing on my shaft, I can't control myself anymore, and needs to fuck her immediately.

She seems to know what I want, and slowed down a little. "You enjoying this?" She asked. I am too shiok to answer, just nodding my head eagerly. She smiled and said," well, it's not even started yet. "

She crawled herself lower and kneeled in between my legs. She then held my cock with one hand, and lowered her face toward it. The sight of her pretty face in front of my rock hard cock is so turn on.

She held my cock nearer to herself and kissed it on the head. She closed eyes, kissed it again and gave a deep sniff on the shaft. "Mmmm, I like this smelly. So manly. " she then slapped my cock on her left cheek a few times, making a firm slapping sound. Piak Piak Piak. Wow, I’m so turned on my this.

Me: Stop torturing me and start sucking on my cock please.

Qiao'er: Sure my dear, what ever that pleases you.
She giggled playfully.

And in the next second, I felt her warm wet mouth wrapped around my cock, and started to suck it deep and hard. As she moved her head up and down on my cock, she kept moaning sexily.

She sucked faster and harder, while I enjoy seeing her sexy lips wrapped on my meat. She looked so hungry for my cock, and kept swallowing it completely. Sending electricity into my cock, and to my whole body.

She then pulled my cock out, and licked up all her saliva and my pre-cum. She starts to focus on my cock head only and kept sucking loudly on it. Sometimes, she will lick on it like a little kitten cleaning up it's paw. And it is most electrifying is when she tongued my cock's pee hole. When she did that, I can't help but to kept asking her for more, pressing her head on my cock.

She obeyed, and continued licking, sucking my cock head and tonguing my pee hole. Lubed with her saliva, she started jerking me off violently with one hand. And her other hand wriggled between my legs and started playing with my balls and rubbing on my asshole.

Her mouth continues sucking pleasure out of my cock head, and constantly making my legs go weak. With all these climax building up, I know I won't be able to hold it anymore, so I held her head with both hands, and started to pump my cock into her mouth with quick forceful thrust, fucking her mouth with every inch of my cock. In all these madness, I can feel her tits slapped on my thighs at every thrust. This made me pump even harder.

After about 2 mins of intense fucking her warm wet mouth, suddenly, all hell broke loose, I tighten all my body muscles, and took 5 final thrusts, shooting all my load right into her mouth at every single thrust. I have pumped 5 massive load into her sexy mouth.

She let my cum out from her mouth onto my hard cock. And with her hands, she rubbed it all over my cock. I was feeling too sensitive from the ejaculation. But her warm hands just kept stroking up and down my shaft. She pushed my cock into her warm wet mouth again, and gave me a very intense blowjob. With all the sensitivity, I tightened all my muscles again, both wanting her to stop yet wanting her to keep sucking my piece of meat like her lollipop.

Suddenly, I felt my balls tightened, and one intense load of sperm gushed from my balls, to my shaft, and shot out onto Qiao'er's face.

It caught me by surprise that I cummed again so fast. Qiao'er seemed to have the control my cock, and I just can’t get enough of her.

I looked at her pretty face that is now covered with my white gooey cum, and smiled at her.

Me: You are incredible. I can't help but to cum again. This is one of the best fuck I ever had.

Qiao'er: I'm glad you like what I'm doing to you. You have a really tasty piece of tool too, that's why I can't stop sucking it. I want to feed on your cum.

Her words are so sexy, and I can feel my cock stir a little, but I was really too tired.

Qiao'er: we still have an hour, why don't I shower you clean, and we can both rest for a while before you show me what else you can do with your cock.

So we proceeded to the shower, and she washed me thoroughly while I admired her beautiful body. We then hit the bed, and I dozed off very quickly.

To be continued....