View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold
My Best Buddy and My Sexy Wife

Dear Bros,
Having read so many wild stories from many bros, I thought of trying my hands on writing one myself. It's my first time writing, so please pardon its rawness. I only have part 1 here, and will conceptualized the rest of the story as it goes on. Hope you will enjoy it.

After a struggling weekend, I finally picked up the phone and dialed my best buddy, Alan, to let him know my decision on what we had discussed earlier.

1 week ago:

I met up with Bro Alan to go for a massage at our favorite joint. Bro Alan had requested for Crystal, who was highly recommended online, while Alan recommended me to try Qiao'er, which I did.

When Qiao'er first stepped into the room, I was immediately glued to her pretty young face. Big doe-eyes, small nose, luscious lips, and shoulder-length wavy hair.
She was wearing a short black dress revealing much of her sexy thighs.

Qiao'er: Hello, I'm Qiao'er. How can I address you?

Me: Call me Seth will do.
I sat up to catch a better view of her, and redo my towel properly.

Qiao'er: You came from work? Want to shower first?

As she speaks, she bends over to remove her heels. At that instant, her glorious pair of tits revealed themselves from under her lacy low cut top Looks like a pair of C cuppers.
Her peek-a-boo show caused to react a little.

Me: Ok, let me help you undress, and then we can shower together.

I stood up, walked to her, hugged her, and kissed her on her moist sexy lips. I hugged her tighter, to press my rock hard cock onto her, and her pair of tits on my chest.

Me: You are very sexy.

I continued to French kiss her and my hands starts to auto-roam. I moved both hands downwards and squeezed her butt cheeks playfully, making her squeal and we both laughed out, our tongues still locked in frenzy.

As I continued to fondle with her ass, I can feel the g-string she was wearing, and started stroking on it with my fingers, which also rubbed in between her ass cheeks, touching her asshole and her pussy. She lets out another laugh.

Qiao’er: What are you doing, my dear?

Me: Well, since you really want to find out, I shall continue

Her hands were busy moving up and down my back, holding tightly to my arms, caressing my chest, groping my butt, and finally her right hand landed on my groin. Beneath the towel, my cock was feeling so damn shiok, feeling her wonderful hand hold onto it.. She started to jerk it slowly, making it even harder.

Qiao'er: Nice. It seems big, and ready for some fun.

Me: Yes, you have to be responsible for my little guy here.

Qiao'er: Will this do?

She slipped her right hand skillfully under my towel, and began stroking it. I was in heaven, enjoying her warm smooth hand rub my nasty piece of meat.

I moved my hands in front, and grabbed onto her pair of tits with both hands. It was a handful, and my hand barely managed to hold them completely, I love to feel the warmth of her pair of tits. As I fondle and squeeze her fleshly pair of love pillows, she began to jerk my cock even faster, she looked at me sexily and smiled at me sluttily.

With my cock in her hands, and her pretty face smiling at me so sexily, I was totally in ecstasy. I can't help but started moaning. "Don't stop and jerk faster" I said, almost pleading her. My hands were still kneading both her tits.

My towel then dropped to the ground by itself, revealing my 6.5 incher, with her hands grabbing it so tightly. Seeing this, I squeezed hard, pumping more blood to my cock.

Qiao'er: You like this?
She said teasingly.

Me: Yes, of course yes.
I can't think at all.

She brought her other hand to her mouth and spitted into her palm. Her eyes still fixated on mine. Then she gently rubbed her spit onto my cock head in slow circular motion. My sensitive cock head jerked itself a little at her wet warm hands.

Qiao'er: Look at this.
She laughs.

I looked down, and my pre-cum was oozing out. She rubbed her index finger on the tip of it, and pulled a string of pre-cum from my cock head. Then she held her hands together, lubbing them with my pre-cum. Then with one hand, she began stroking on my cock again, and the other hand, rubbing skilfully on my cock head. The feeling was so shiok, that my legs kept going soft.

I pushed her spaghetti straps off her shoulders, and eagerly pulled her dress downwards. As the dress dropped to the floor, her naked body exposed itself beautifully before my eyes. Her tits were shaped like a pair of juicy peaches and she has pinkish nipples that were erected from my handling. She has a perfect slender body, and under the soft lights, I can see her flawless fair skin.

Like a small boy, I bent forward, and started sucking hungrily on her juicy right tit, sometimes licking and biting her pinkish nipples. My left hand worked on her left tit, grabbing, rubbing and pinching on her nipples.

She started to let out soft moans of pleasure, making me even more horny. My right hand jerked her g-string downwards, and slide into her groin.

I stopped sucking her tit to catch a glimpse of her love hole. She is clean shaven, very much what I like. I can see her pussy lips very clearly and eagerly rubbed my 2 fingers on it. It was already very wet with her pussy juice. And she moaned even louder.

I finger-spread her pussy lips, revealing her pink fleshly clits.
With this beautiful pussy in sight, and her hands still milking my rock hard cock, the pervert in me took over. I pushed my index finger into her cunt and felt her tight pussy wrapped around it. She enjoyed it so much, that she has to stroking my cock slower. I pushed my finger deeper, making her moan out,

Qiao’er: arhhh, yes, arhhh... I like this

I finger-massaged around inside her for a while, and then introduced my middle finger in too. I can feel her pussy tightened to welcome my fingers. I continued to finger-fuck her as her pussy juice kept flowing out, coating my fingers and trickling onto my hands and wrist.

I pulled my fingers out, but she was still moaning breathlessly. I licked up her juice on my fingers. Mmmm, the taste of a young pussy is so sweet, mixed with a musky smell of a horny woman. The taste and smell of her sweet juice drove me wild.

I put my fingers into her mouth, and she sucked on them greedily. She used her tongue to circle my finger tips, then wrapped her lips around them, and starts to deep throat them. I can feel her warm slippery tongue rub against my fingers as her head kept moving up and down.

I can't take this anymore, my cock was jerking up and down by itself, and I know what it wants.

Me: I tell you what, no need to shower; I have already done so before I came here. Let's get straight into business.

To be continued....