Thread: Total Recall
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Total Recall

Both were sitting on the bed while the uncle was sharing jokes and he was asking about their sex life since Abhishek’s father is away most of the time. She replied that they only did it once for the month that he came back recently. Instead of getting aroused, I am thinking why are they not speaking in Tamil? Why are they speaking in English? Another good sign that I am a nerd.

The uncle of course will not miss out on a chance to share his flatteries. He commented that she is so gorgeous and he has not seen such a beauty like her. He added that her husband is useless and if it is him, he would never leave a wife like her alone at home. Abhishek’s mother smiled.
The uncle told her “I love u first time I saw you. I lost my heart”
Abhishek’s mother replied “Sorry, Balaji. I’m a married woman and my son is in next room.”

“Please, I love u and I want to fuck u and satisfy your all needs.”

“How can u satisfy me?”

The uncle replied “I will fuck your pussy till it gets sore.” All I see is Abhishek’s mother smiled and it started. Why do I remember this conversation? I do not remember it word for word of course. But It is my first Steve Job’s lesson. “Less is Good”. To woo a lady, you do not need fancy moves or toys, all you need is passion and sincerity. He is sincere, is he not? He is sincere in wanting to fuck her.

The uncle came near to Abhishek’s mother and started kissing her lips as they locked lips. From the dim light, I could see him removing her saree and he looked like he is shocked to see the big melons of hers. Here is IT lesson number two. The foundation of modern Microsoft Windows, multi-tasking. Thank goodness that Abhishek’s mother is a good moaner, may be due to this, I have been a sucker for moans and dirty talks.

As the uncle starts to squeeze her boobs, Abhishek’s mother started to moan. He slowly removed her blouse and revealed the black bra, when he unhooked the bra and her huge melons got relief and out pooped her nipples and areola. They were very dark, big and hard. To me, it was quite a turn-off seeing the big areola and those tits are so big that they seem to sag.
Now the uncle started sucking her breasts and biting those nipples like a baby. I could see him caressing her breasts and manhandled them very hard. I could hear Abhishek’s mother moaning louder in pleasure. As for myself, I took my dick out of my jeans and started stroking myself in that uncomfortable half squat or half bent position.