View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I know I sound annoying and you don't really need me to lecture you ( sorry for that...), but IF one really needs to call a FL from WeChat, NEVER call her to come to your room directly. At that point, it may be too late to correct a mistake without a huge pain in ass. Always resist to the hitch of getting the girl at the room door, but meet her at a cafe, even a cafe down the hotel, or at least the hotel lobby. If she is not the girl of the photo, no problem in sending her away.
No issue with chasing her away. She's even aware that she's not the one I placed order for and is asking me if it's alright for her to do the job. In fact, of all times that I encountered such cases, I just flatly tell the girl or the ojek who follows to collect payment that I'm cancelling the order cos of different girl vs photo. Never encounter any issue.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!