View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Come on bro, don't tickle our fellow bros balls with this tease. Not all bros would know your hint. Especially newbies. Maybe it's not nice to pass it around because maybe u wana keep her by yourself and not share. Maybe you can drop that guy a pm will do. That's 2 bros that has mention this cewek n yet not disclose where her place is.

Or by the way for that bro that ask, her place could be at Hawaii or bunga, I may be wrong but once I find out I shall let know her contacts. When we care we share.

Today is my last day in batam. 4D3N and what a great time, 4 different ceweks for 4 nights. Gd night
I'm sorry that you felt that by posting this way, that I'm teasing you guys. True that not all may know which joint I'm referring to. Especially newbies. I'm surprised that the 2 guesses you made, is not near the joint that I'm referring to. Bunga may have a few syts the (eg. Puja who had since left, SiSi and another quite round face one), but they are more known for their hardworking 25 years old and above. Most of their girls used to be from other joints who had completed their contract, hence have more experience in this joint. Hawaii KTV is quite pathetic when it comes to girl choice. I only know of 2 youngish one, 22 years old Icha and A-Moi). The rest are forgettable, at best.

Now that I've ruled these 2 joints out, is it easier to guess now. Instead of thinking that I'm teasing you guys, why not think that there are gems out there and instead of just zooming to the joint where I found 2 of the 3 artiste lookalikes, make an effort to visit more joints. Especially the noobs. That's also why those that I've brought on guided trips, they know more joints around than average newbies cos I make them walk to the joints, 1 by 1. Everyone can take taxi or know to take taxi. But, taking taxis actually land the newbies into a trap. Every joints seemed so near.

One newbie ever took a cewe from Puku2. After exiting the joint, he's surprised that the hotel that he stayed in during his first trip with another forum bro (no disrespect here) is just opposite Puku2. I'm sure you know which hotel I'm referring to (not Utama). Why is that so? Cos the first trip they took a taxi and the driver bring them on a Merry go round, whichever bring him a higher commission.

Whereas, for me, I bring them to a start point and make them walk to each joint and quizzing them along the way. This way, they stand to save up to 300k in taxi expenses and driver commission.

I'm not here to post and make these joints money. Cecilia Cheung already has enough customers that she's getting booked on slow days like Tuesday and Wednesday. Today, I took a 1650 ferry after my matters in SG (I just came back from Batam on 3/1, lol) and even then, I can't get her. She's booked at 1.5 juta even in slow days, while 1.3 juta Jessica Liu is left on the shelf. I broke my practice and BO a morena girl. She's watching TV right now as I'm posting this in the toilet, taking a dump. I'm referring to the meek & gentle Jogjakarta girl.

In case you pointed that out as me trying to keep her from the public, I did reveal her name and joint to 2 bro's here. The rest, they need to read my hints and explore.

No offence meant, please. I don't see anyone having a go at NoNo for not revealing where this "Chen Yu Yun" is working (she's out of this job already, by the way) nor for not revealing where his secret garden is. For your info, "secret garden" by itself is already a subtle hint.

Be lenient with me please. I'm just encouraging newbies to explore and share here.