View Single Post
Old 23-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cheonho RLD

Of the 4 major Korean RLDs (not including Hooker Hill), Cheonho was by far my favorite.

It's basically divided up into 3 streets. A Street has the modelesque type "glamor style" girls. C Street has... well... the "not so glamor style" girls and B street has in betweens and hot older women.

However, it's not as cut and dry as that. There are a few pretty good looking girls on B and even C street. Best is to just do what fishtanking does best and walk around.

Note: Do not go too early. The girls will start around 10pm-ish but 11pm is better. Things get pretty busy around 12-3am.

If you notice gangster looking people at the main entryways, don't panic. They are gangsters but they're there to look out for cops and could care less about you.

In general, A street (purple) will not take foreigners. And they can be pretty rude about it. Be prepared to have the girls on that street turn their heads away as you walk by. If you don't look Korean, there is a good chance they won't acknowledge you. If they do accept you, then awesome! They can be some of the coolest people once they get to know you.

B street (Green) is pretty good. There are some girls that you won't find attractive but there are some pretty damn hot older women on this street. If you look on the map at the end, I marked two red dots. This place is my personal recommendation. It looks like two separate establishments but they are owned by the same guy and the girls will hop back and forth in between them. Although she only works 3 or 4 nights a week, ask for Cine (as in Cinema). She's super fun and down to earth.

C Street (yellow) is where things get adventurous (not necessarily in a bad way). You can access C street from the main road as well. This street has some HEAVY competition. They will be call out to you and some can be very aggressive. If you're good looking and appear to have a fit body, the aunties may even grab you. If they do, DO NOT panic. Just smile. It means that you've been pegged as a prime catch. If you freak out, you'll send ripples throughout the entire district that you are not be served. Yes, the entire RLD is linked by Kakao Talk IM. Main thing to remember on this street is to keep your cool. Smile and just be nice while politely declining offers.

Prices are pretty much set. 80,000 for 20 minutes. Yep, wham bam smile and go. 110,000 for 40 minutes. 150,000 for an hour. IMHO, never do the hour. Most girls will not like it because they could have gotten more money servicing 3 clients in that time.

* I do not recommend this but... Many Cheonho girls will go BBFS with CIP. If you are the kind of guy that's willing to roll the dice, when she asks "condom?" Just say no.
A Street girls will typically insist on condoms.

Tips to Cheonho.

1. Travel in a small group. 2-3 people is the best.

2. Don't stare if you're not interested. If you stand outside and linger in front of an establishment for too long and walk away, the aunty will be pissed. She's thinking you're just here for a free peep show.

3. Dressing up is not a bad thing. Aunties want to reel in nice clients for their girls to keep them happy and girls in general want to mingle with well groomed guys. Do yourself a favor and dress as if you're going to a nice club or wear a suit.

4. It's okay to make your rounds but do not take more than 3. If the girls constantly see you walk by, they'll think youre picky. And picky men are generally considered a nuisance. My tip, make one round and create a top three. Then make a second round and go with one.

5. Please tip if you genuinely had a good time. 10,000 is fine as long as you didnt ask for anything special. This makes the girls okay with foreigners and you'll be doing your fellow mongers a favor.

6. Bring handi-wipes. Unless you go for an hour service (which I do not advise) there is no shower available. Wiping down your pits and junk before your session will give your companion a good vibe. And after, even if you gloved up, you'll want to wipe / sanitize your buddy right?

7. Cheonho Triple Crown: Go with 2 other people. Start at 11:30pm. Do a 20 minute session. Go across the street to the Cheonho bar area. Grab a couple of drinks and some food. Go back at 1:00am. Do a second 20 minute session. Go to another bar and grab a few more drinks. 2:30am, go back for a third 20 minute session. Service damage will be 240,000 Won. Think about it. Eve costs that much but you get to choose your companion and you get to rest in between shots.

Basically, get off at Cheonho Station (line 5 and 8) and leave via exit 3. Remember there are two main entryways to Cheonho. One is right after the outlet department store. You'll already see the pink glow from the main road. The other is a little harder to find. Across from the T World and KB Bank, you'll notice a very tight alleyway. This is the entrance to C street. Don't worry, when you see it, the pink glow will let you know.