Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nickketian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Premature Ejaculation..help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovade View Post
hello fellow brothers,

would like to check any of you here manage to over come this problem? think i masturbated too often now im only a minute man when it comes to FJ. Thinking hard whether to consult doctor for this..i know they prescribe Priligy for PE problem wish i dont really like due to the side effect.

I tried using durex performax condom which yield little effect too..feel that my little bro sensitive..can only last less than 2 minute and it starting to take its toll on my relationship with my girlfriend..

desperate for solution now any idea?? i have heard of promescent a delay spray but singapore dont sell them and to buy them from US is freaking expensive..

really stress up sigh..
bro u too gan cheong izzit?? is all in your mind bro.. relax and enjoy the session with your gf.. when u feel like cumming, stop everything, blank your mind and take a deep breathe, den pump again. practise more makes perfect, kekeke..

most popular tips is the kegel exercise lor.. go goggle n do your homework. everyone is different mindset n sensitivity, see which work best for u.

gd luck.