View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Justin Hoyte is too inexperience to be playing regularly in that position. Gael Clichy is a under 21 French player in that position. Unfortunately, he suffered the same injury that sidelined Ashley Cole for much of last season. He is the only natural player in that position for Arsenal. Flamini although doing well in that position, he still lack that defensive instinct like Ashley Cole.
Seriously, I think Flamini is better than Cole and Clichy. Clichy really quite injury prone. Esp when he is needed last season

Justin Hoyte just lacks muscle to play Centreback. Compare him with other centrebacks, Cannavaro, Terry, Toure, Campbell, Puyol, Rio, Senderos, Hyypia, he is lacking in terms of size, how to outmuscle big strikers?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...