Old 04-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Holeinmypants deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: My first time

At this point, I just stood there, unsure of my next move. I eventually decided to just go and take a shower. Luckily the school showers are really cold at night. While washing, I closed my eyes and started thinking of boring things, to try to calm down.

As soon as I tried, the sweet sensual scent of her soap filled the toilet. My slowly withering brother stood at attention once again.

‘Ah screw it!’ I muttered as all the dirty thoughts filled my brain once again.

I rushed over and pushed the door open, and in 1 motion, pressed my rock hard member against her back and pushed her against the wall.

Ann: ‘Wei! Stop it! This is not funny already! Stop hor I got boyfriend already’

Me: ‘not possible. Since I’m here may as well go all the way’

I started to finger her pussy, forcing/ rubbing my way through. Being a total novice, I wasn’t really sure what to do and ended up rubbing her clit roughly while cupping and rubbing her perking B cup breasts vigorously. I kissed and licked her body, enjoying the sweet taste of pheromones and sweat against her bare skin. She bent slightly to give me better entry, and started moaning pretty much immediately.

‘Ahhh….. Gently abit…. Ahh….. Gentle!....’

I pushed my fingers downward, all previous inhibitions completely gone from the sounds of her ecstatic moans. I then came across a hole, and just rubbed around it, hoping to go in soon as its quite tight..

Last edited by Holeinmypants; 05-05-2014 at 10:12 PM.