View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 10:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

What happens if I wish to 'fight' the divorce? Will my spouse be able to obtain a divorce if I refuse to sign any papers or to attend court?

If you wish to 'fight' or contest the divorce petition, you should enter an appearance by filing a Memorandum of Appearance to indicate that you intend to 'answer' the petition. You should thereafter file an answer to state your version of the facts as well as defend the allegations contained in the divorce petition. It is important to note that if you refuse to sign the divorce papers and attend court, the court may proceed to hear the case in your absence and make orders as it deems appropriate, including an order to dissolve the marriage.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here