View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 01:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Where is the male g-spot?

I heard something about a male g-spot. Is there such thing? If so, where is it?

What the term male g-spot is probably referring to is the prostate. The prostate is an organ that produces about 60% of the fluid that makes up ejaculate. It is can be stimulated through the anus through the anterior (or front) wall. Some men find the prostate to be highly sensitive and stimulation of it (for example, with a finger) may help bring a man to orgasm. Some men can even orgasm from stimulation of the prostate alone. Just remember that the tissue in the anus is very fragile and can tear easily. It is important to use adequate water-based lubrication b/c the anus does not produce lubrication like the vagina and to use safer sex methods to ensure that body fluids (blood, semen, vaginal fluids, breast milk) do not come into contact if there is a risk of sexually transmitted infection, including HIV/AIDS.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here