View Single Post
Old 18-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyhero View Post
Hello everyone ! Just gonna give me review about Jessie ! I went for a 90minutes session. Her massage was really good, I requested for hard massage and she did not disappoint, felt my joints and back got all better. She does casual conversation which was great to lighten and relax the mood. Finally her JG is really really good! Solid techniques and explains what she does and also taught me some techniques if I wanna try at home. Overall she was really really worth the money and time! She is hardworking and friendly, older milf kind of looks! I do highly recommend trying her out! Before her I tried vrlin the one that everyone talks about. Her JG was just as good but I didn't not enjoy my experience with her as she was on her phone replying and picking calls during my session. So I was left lying down doing nothing for much of the time.
Either way! My review for Jessie is "go for her!"
Jessie
Looks : 7/10
Massage : 9/10
JG : 9/10
Friendliness : 10/10
Costumer service : 10 / 10 (even offered me a cigarette after )
Bro.. can PM me contact and damage?