Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 14
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all
Smile Re: L6h70

I watched IP MAN 2 tonight at orchard cineleisure and admired how beautiful the actress playing IP MAN's wife was... her snowy white skin... and i remembered a gal i eyed on that day on my recce with other sbf brothers...

here is my story:

Girl: 08
Face: 8/10 Sweet kind smile (good complexion, no pimples etc)
Boobs: 34b (perky, really fair)
waist and Ass: slim, probably 26 (leggy too.)
height: around 1.7/1.67m

i entered the house and it seemed some of the girls were taken. was around 11pm+. once i entered i saw her sitting in her Usual corner using a beautiful red dress... should i take her for 30mins? 1hr..? decided i wanted to really feel her and paid my 100 and walked with her...
once we entered i took off my shirt and she slowly peel off her dress... wow... nice.. her body was so fair. her room was medium sized not bad with a mirror on her dressing table

"hiu may?" hungry or not? i said
"kin yer yer liao (ate alot already)!" she replied. "eh? u can speak thailand?"
"jay...(yeah) thai may dee(not so good my thai)... only little bit"
we chatted as she washed me really clean and her long fingers and smooth hands rubbed my sore shoulders and back.. all over my chest and downwards rubbing my cock... slowly but surely she got me all hard... i just smiled at her playing it cool... i saw her from last hunt with the fellas but didnt take her... felt nice to feel the anticipation building up inside... i took some soap and soaped her body, her back and i cupped her breasts from behind and washed them, one hand sliding down to wash her pussy... wow cant take it i washed up and walked to the bed after drying up. i lay down.

saw her walking up to me in the shadows with only the light from behind the showers. so sexy guys... wished u were sharing my view. her long hair... abit like a lady ghost. a real sexy one i wouldnt mind making love to tonite... she took a condom and started the bj... i asked for a bbbj and she said "next time come i gib u" she mumbled with my cock in her mouth... i wanted to laugh hearing her talk with my cock in her mouth... haha

i carried and turned her around and slammed her onto the bed and i saw her eyes wide open with shock. i kissed her and slowly went in... wow.. tight. went in halfway and out till she was wet enuff and started pumpin gently... she hugged me. felt really gfe with her moans "ah... mmm... hmm..." and she looked at me half eye opened... i sucked on her nipples as i did her. kissed her chest. her neck and kept telling her how fair she is, how good she felt inside...

i stopped.

took her hand and walked her in front of her dresser. 1 leg on the bed, and 1 leg standing i entered her from behind and cupped her breasts! it was so fun fucking her and seeing her in the mirror getting fucked... omg... she was so wet she was dripping down my balls! i loved how she felt and i dont know wat shampoo she was using but it smelt so good and made her seem so attractive tonite... "noon na...(lie down pls)" she said to me as i slowed down the sex speed. she smiled and kissed my left cheek. i held her face and kissed her lips and walked backwards and lay down.
she sat ontop of me and grinded on me till she came! omg...her face looks so high, which turned me on more.... i made her lie down and went turbo speed and came soon after.

in the shower after the clean up we just smiled at each other and i tried not talking too much. she saw my injury on my right arm (got a graze from a sharpwire in camp from a loose consertina wire (razorblade type of barbwire fencing thingy) and looked genuinely concerned.
"jeb may? e... dulay eng (my name)!" ( does it hurt? e... take care of yourself(i censored the name i told her. hehe)
"may jeb na... (nah it doesnt hurt)" and i smiled at her, kissed her cheek and walked out of the room. i thanked her for the good times and she looked surprised i did so. maybe not many guys say thanks i guess.

outside the boss asked me how was it.
"so how? good or not? my girls all good service one." okt said.
"yes yes u know me already le... all your girls are good" i replied
"why not take overnight? already 12+ anyway... try la. i see she likes u. take overnite can 2 shot then enjoy sleep together lo".

hmm.... i probably will. when the rainy season comes again and the feeling of wanting someone by my side comes...

RTF? sir yes SIR!

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!