View Single Post
Old 28-06-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE View Post
Went yesterday about 2.30pm to see see walk walk to all the ang pai there.
want to try cookie but the light always off...
when i go to h16r17 Moon just open the door and i fast legs fast hands slip into her room before 1 uncle.

1st time try Moon, big neh neh, complexion v good, smooth. Was told to laid down the bed with face down, wow different with others, then she start her cat
bath from my back to my ass hole 1 word: Heavenly!!

Then she ask me to lift up my butt in order for her to HDLY with her magic tongue. Shiok!!
After flip over still keep her superb cat bath from top to my 2nd ic. Then i tap her butt n she automatic change to my favourite 69 position. her pink pussy is nicely trim and i give her a wonderful 5 mins of painting

Come to the finale: Missionary with my two hands grab her two nice melons, pinklish nipples some more... Finally have the urge to shoot and i hold her tight and unload my 100 million soldiers...

What a happy man with the money worth spend with a happy ending.....

I always wanted to try my luck with her.

so far no luck.
she do bbbj rite?

Wonder does she do CIM?

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)