Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Today bonked NaNa of House 2036 for the first time.
Long hair, B boobs, stands at about 1.60m. Body is slim with a bit of tummy fat. Her look is pretty to me. She seemed not in a good mood. No lip pecking. Not happy of me caressing her boobs.Started with her kneeling on floor CBJ, followed by I standing up to doggie her at edge of bed, missionary, missionary with legs up, in folded chair, spoon, turned to side with one leg up, doggie ( her cunt was tight, it’s shiok and doggied her for 3 mins), and the last position the modified doggie with whole body lying flat. There was totally no chemistry at all. Resulting me also in a lousy mood and I pumped so fast and furious , never in my life, in this last position like there is no tomorrow until I unloaded. Net thrusting was only 20 mins ( I actually can last another 15 mins but not in the mood to sustain and overall 25 mins with CBJ. No hugging, she went straight to bath and left. She explained that she was in lousy mood as probably code red by tomorrow. With such unsatisfactory service, which I have never encountered for past one yr plus, I only tipped her $30. ( My tips generally range from 30 to 250 per session and my red packet from 700 to 1.5K).Today is not my lucky day. Again, went across the road to have a big bowl of beef noodles, wtf & knn. I think I will break my wooden dummy if I handle it now.