View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
Dear all, recently went to JB for a short trip, I was reading up in this forum, so decided to give AAA Spa a go.

Since it was CNY, there was not much choice, I saw a super chio, tight body Viet. Her no is 39, took her for 90mins. I can't remember how much but I think it is around RM98

Room was upstairs, its really clean and well decorated.
She told me to strip while waited for me outside. Once done then proceed to massage.

The massage was pretty solid, can't imagine that this joint give such a good and effective massage till most of my pain are relieve.
During the massage there was almost no hint of teasing or naughty behavior, just pure clean and awesome massage.

Once done, turned around and she starts to play around the V-region and ask if I need to massage there, I asked her how much, first quote was Rm100, then told her can reduce to RM50. She agreed.

HJ nothing to shout out, but just by looking at her slutty face, tight body and tight tee/mini skirt/high heel, I shot I no time.

Overall pretty decent place to get a good massage and a HJ

Stats:
Location - quite new set up with eatery nearby and other spa
Atmosphere - Spa like, new, friendly recept, and heard that the owner is Singaporean
Girl - No 39
Name - Not sure, didn't ask
Looks - 9/10 Slutty CFM Viet
Body - 9/10 super tight SYT
Massage - 8/10
GFE - Didn't talk too much, can com in mandarin, but was enjoying the massage
RTF - A little far from SG, I don't mind if I am near by.
Can share ctc and location. Thanks