View Single Post
Old 14-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

1st bonk of the day

战后报告

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
There are not new and not old too. They were here few months back was afflicted to one of stable in sg. This group are rather new in jb scene. There is no switch and bait of ladies and they are trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. Their operation style is organise and professional. Booking was smooth and allow mirroring of ladies. Hope that able to establish themself in jb.

Lady Background
She was from bkk. She stay and work in bkk previously. She used to work in sg before too. This is not be first time working for this stable but is her first trip in jb working. She is also able to converse in simple English.

Aida

Description of lady
She not the syt type but still consider young n chio type. She is in her mid 20s, pics and real person look similar.

身材:★★★★★
Tall, fair with smooth skin. Long dye hair and body does not have any visual mark, tattoo or scar. Neh neh was not natural type. Very long sexy leg and perky butt to perform doggie style.

服务:★★★★★
Use listerine to wash my mouth then shower for me like a big baby, wash every inch of my body clean clean. shower follow by some ruba ruba and kissing in the shower. Very sexy kind of cathbath

口交:★★★★
She proceed to first to suck my ball. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, she blow n suck me aggressively. I mouthfucked her and I can feel she chewing my cock. The swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok. I was again busy rubbing her wet wet pussy and fondling her already erected nipple.

Attitude: ★★★★★
Hardworking, chatty and willing to please type. Good attitude not those who like to play hand phone and ask you quickly cum type. Lot of cuddling and hugging. Can be easily kc and also will make u have the very high bf and gf feel.

吃鲍鱼:★★★★★
While BBBJ me, I fondle every inch of her body, neh neh, thighs then I move down to get a clear view of her pussy and inspect it too. It was not shave, more to trimmed type.No smell at all and i slowly use my finger to rub her clitoris and slight in my finger to feel the moistness. I aim accurately at the center part of her clitoris. I paint and lash out every stroke in a vertical motion followed by a hortonizonal motion on her clitoris. As I lash in fast, she shiver, tremble and let out soft n sexy moan. The more I do it, the more she get exited and crazy over it.

做爱:★★★★★
Started with she on top riding me. I pump her in a up and down position. Then we change to missionary,I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her waist as I hold on to and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip.I accelerate my speed and she was moaning and whining in climax and the "piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. We have hot kissing and frenching then I ram her fast and furious and end the game by shooting all the soldiers out.

按摩:★★★★
The message was simple and not really those expert type but was good enough.

Overall: ★★★★★
It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. Those who tall ladies with big neh neh can try her. Pls treat her well and with respect, you will be rewarded.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily