View Single Post
Old 29-08-2015, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
And I'm guessing Kim moved to your house or the unit next to yours - since you mentioned that she's looking for a new place to rent.
I like how bros are guessing abt me bonking Hyun or even threesome! Things did happen, but to not spoil, i shall reveal in due time! Bear with it for now and let ur imagination run wild. For sure it will be a long story from what i see. This is only up till day 3 so far. Of course not everyday is detailed, but uni lasted 3 yrs. there'll be bonking, quite a fair bit, and also group play.

As for bro bmw69, if she were staying with me, she wouldnt be my neighbour, so u're abt there. Lol! Details will be revealed in due time!

My working file did not get uploaded to google drive for some reason, so i cant post anything as it's on my work comp. Later if i have time, i will go back to work and try again, so i can give some updates over the weekend for all you bros.