View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

"Senpai~" as did a half bow then offered a hand shake but I gotten a big hug instead ~
T:well done D! At 30 you are the new M~
D: I would gladly hand the title to you if wanted it~ No questions ans Senpai
T:And this is?
D:Mimi san~Shengkor 's rep..
T: You mean ShengKia? That idiot still alive ?
Mimi bowing to Senpai ~
M:Nice to meet you Mr.Takamashi .My boss send you his regards~ and I very grateful that you could speak mandarin
T: Tell this to your boss ~ I am not going to see him hell ! Come join us for dinner . Oh thank you for the mangoes D must had told you to get. That idiot boss of yours knows nothing..

As dinner was served, Mimi was surprised and disappointed to know that Jimmy is already married with lovely kids. Senpai adores his 2 playful grandchildren.After dinner the man shifted to another room with a traditional fire place while the woman cleared the tables.

D: How is your retirement life senpai?
T: U called this retirement ~ I am still on the payroll & taking care of place owned by our bosses ~Maybe in a few years time when I become useless they may even kick me out.
J : Father ~I would let that happened ~You spend so much time building this place up. D~ I be taking over to look after this inn so father could better join the rest of his time .
T: Miko will be finishing her studies soon. If she can't get a man,then I will bring her back here & kick Dai out~ he needs to see the world~.
D: he could tag along with me. But no dangerous stuffs for him.
J: Thanks D~, since young I know my father had done many horrible things to provide for his family .And now is time for me to repay him..

D: wanna go for another dip?
M: Warrao! You sure anot ? It is already -5degee outside ! And outside so dark !
Hugging Mimi from her back and licked her ear..
D: Are you more afraid of the dark or me...
We quickly changed then head down to pool with some sake & a little oil lamp. Once we were naked and Mimi had already soak in..I dimmed the lights to pool little hut..
M: why turn off the lights? And it snowing ....
D: liked that you could see the starry night-sky better~and listen to the wilderness....
Mimi shifted her even closer to me..
D:See the stars... Maybe you get falling star to make wish~
M: D~ I haven't seen 1before ~ and do you use the tactics on the gals ?
D: Shhh... Listen..~
The sound of wind whistler through the forest as the sound of river below flows...
M: what's that cracking sound.. (as points to direction where there were sudden movement)
D: it be could spirits ~
M: Oi don't scare me.. (grabbing hold of my arm tighter as to see what is making the noise)
Her nails are starting in sink into my skin ..
D: Ouch~ ( Mimi stared blankly at me)
M:Sorry sorry ..(as head continue to scan the surroundings)
D:Aiya~could be just a bear in the woods
M:Har! Simi bear! (now she is getting even more worried )
D: Hahahahha .. Should be lar~no worry lar (i pinched her nipples )
Pak!~
M: Not funny ler... So dark ~snowing some more ...
D: It is safe~there is an electrical fence around here to keep the animals out. We didn't see any monkey around the pool also mah~
After thinking through my explanation she nob. Then turned me back facing her and massaged my shoulders.
M: You all hor.. Eat finished liao leave me to help cleaning .make me go inside kitchen 1chicken 1duck talk. That Jimmy's wife is an amgmo ~! Y didn't you tell me earlier that he is married !
D: You didn't ask mah~Then I saw you 2 in the car chatted until like so friend friend maybe you could had hinted him
"OUCH~" Mimi using all her strength to pinched my shoulder vents ..
M: I through we could.. (sounding abit disappointed )
D:He married his high school sweetheart once he finished his Uni. Actually the both of them were Masters in linguistic.They could speak and write Chinese & English too.
M:but you told me Jimmy is half Chinese can talks Cantonese~
I turned around stopped her for asked more , indicating that is her turned to get her shoulders massaged.
M: what is this for~?
Holding on to the pendant of the necklace I just put on for her. The design is a simple D size with many small shining stone making up the shape. From the brightness of the moonlight I could see the surprised on her looks ..
D: Happy~ Birthday to you~~
M: how did you know~?
D: If I didn't you won't be here.. Placing my finger on her lips indicating her not ask anymore...
We kissed then she rested head on my shoulder as we sat there quietly enjoying the sound of the snowing forest.