View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

Flashing on tv was news of police officers moving in to clear students of the umbrella movement in various place ..
Fiona climbed onto the study desk took off her panty and sat on the desk with a legs in a M shape clearly exposing her pussy.
D: I think she needs your medical attention... (hidding my evil smile)
Reluctantly she went to check on Fiona, after a short examination
C: pass me the cream..
Just as Cindy straighten up herself Fiona jumped and hugged her like a Teddy bear causing Cindy to fall backwards and onto the ground bumping her head the carpeted floor. Thankfully Fiona managed to let go in time just to land on her 4s on the floor like a cat staying ontop of Cindy. Before Cindy could recover from her knock on her head ,i swiftly rush over ~ unzipped her jeans then pull them off. Fiona immediately turned around piling open Cindy's legs pull her panties aside and inserted 2 fingers in her pussy forcefully finger fuck her before Cindy could protest..
I stood aside & noticed the imagines on the tv was showing police dragging the demonstrators off the Street.
Ughh..Ughh.. Cindy seem to be enjoying the torture by Fiona. By now Fiona is working on her pussy with both her fingers and tougne.
UGGHHH ...AGHH!.. Cindy getting abit too loud!
The protesters a now fencing with their umbrella at policemen spraying pepperspray at them...
Pulling shorts off, I walked over and shaft my cock at Cindy's face and lifted Fiona 's upwards before inserting a finger into her pussy. Cindy glady grab my cock stroke it before mouthing it for the bj.
The police are now using fire extinguisher spraying at the protesters ..
Cindy let go of my cock as she squirt ~ but Fiona continue to torture her with her fingering.. I picked Fiona up carrying her back into bed leaving the tv lights flicking in the background.
D:Happy now~?
Fiona replied by giving me peek on my cheek. We went back to bed leaving the bottomless motionless Cindy on the floor.

As Fiona shifted hug on to me.. I felt someone shaking on my free shoulder. Half opening my eyes..
D:Morning my princess .. As yuki plants a kiss on my lips..
D:Hungry ? Breakfast ~?
She nobbed then with confusion looks pointing at Cindy. She had worn back her jeans and now is sleeping on the sofa.
D:F dear~ breakfast time ...
Fiona refused to let go.. Signaling Yuki with my fun expression, Yuki lifted the blanket and I scooped up Fiona then make a dash for the shower.Yuki followed behind then turned on the shower. Both gals screamed as the cold waters flows over them before the heater starts....
By the time we are done and came out from the shower cindy has already left. I told the gals to packed up aftet breakfast ~there is last min changed of plans .We won't be going to Ocean world today ,but we be heading over to Macau.

Last edited by new30; 19-05-2017 at 05:51 PM.