View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanghy1984 View Post
Decided to do my fair share of reviews after reading so many reports. Headed into JB this afternoon as I needed a good body massage after a hiking trip earlier in the week.

Thought I'll try Sabaydee JJ Thai spa (next to Daiman bowling centre and opposite Johor Jaya New Family Food court) mentioned by Bro livethelife here. About 15 RM from JB Sentral with Grab.

There's actually a Facebook account for it with pictures of the massage girls (you can either Google or PM me if you can't find it) . I've chosen Atin but in real life looks different, still looks okay though I probably won't bang her as not my cup of tea.

Took the 1.5 hrs oil massage at 97 RM.
Atin scrubbed my feet first before heading upstairs to a private area covered by curtains. Facilities is clean and proper.
I have to say the massage by her was really good. At times I needed to tell her to apply less pressure due to muscle soreness. GQ came up about 1 hr into my massage. (50 RM for a HJ).

No auto-roaming and blew my load within 10 mins.

Damage: 97 RM(1.5 hrs Oil Massage) + 50 RM(HJ) + 20 RM(Tips) = 167 RM

Hope this helps you guys and please up me if you find this useful.
Thanks bro for yr review!