Old 22-01-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
hornist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Shall do a fr of my 2D1N trip on 14/1 and 15/1. Originally it was supposed to be a 3D2N trip but due to urgent stuff can only go for 2D1N.

Anyway took the 0940 ferry with one friend. Reached batam around 0930 indo time. Immigration was surprisingly quite fast on a sat and we were out by 1000. After coming out, straight walk to buy groceries from the mama shop in front of the arrival gate. Following that, we went to buy sim card which i felt was a mistake as i hardly use it as the wifi from formosa was good. Went to get the return ferry boarding pass at horizon too. After settling all the admin stuff, took a cab to formosa at 50K.

Reached formosa hotel at 1045 and luckily we were allowed to early check in. The driver who brought us to the hotel suggested going to joints at 11.15 as he say the SYT And SSYT will still be avail. He mentioned that we only need to pay him another 50k for booking joints shopping, dinner that night and he will send us back to harbourbay the next day. So took up his offer. Met hiim again at 1115 for cewek shoppings. Visited happy 8, kupukupu, bunga, hawaii. Revisited happy 8 and bunga and picked a 20YO SSYT at 1.5juta from bunga. My friend pick a 1.3m juta from there too. Tried to bargain but mami say it's a sat so cant go lower??? In the end small head thinking and accepted it after seeing afew people in the joint. Ask her to send the girl at 1500 as i want to go kings for massage.

Went back to hotel and straight up to kings. Looked through the album and picked a SYT and ask him to send to room half an hour later. Girl came she was 7.5/10. 19YO from Sumatra. Massage was okay and decent. Popped the GQ and said HJ 300k. She dun do FJ. Managed to nego to 200k with auto roaming.

After massage waited for girl to come and proceeded with round 1. Shan't go into more details about it but she dun do bbbj nor allowed painting. Only BJ. Rested awhile before heading for dinner. Driver brought us to harbourbay for seafood. Forgot the name but it was a kelong restaurant. Total dmg was 400k for 6 dish for 5 pax. Think made a mistake in allowing the driver to bring us to dinner place as the price was quite high imo.

After dinner went back to hotel for round 2&3 before sleeping. Wanted to go for round 4 in the morning but girl said that mami imposed 3 shots limit. Hearing that i was abit dulan already. Said she can go as it was 0730 and tipped her 50k. Slept till 10am before going for kings massage again. Picked a 21YO girl. Massage was decent and quoted 400HJ and 600FJ.. I was like WTF. Told her i left 150k in my wallet and she accepted reluctanly after much persuasion.

After massage washed up, checkout and went for lunch at hotel restaurant. Waited for driver to come at 1300 and back to sillypore.

Overall, i think it was a good experience for my first trip to batam but know that i have made alot of mistakes and overspend as i need to go and changed another $70 from money changer. Hopefully wont commit the same mistake again for the next trip. Thanks to bros who left feedbacks before i embark on this trip and i appreciate them alot.

Girl FR
Name: I*****
Joint: Bunga
Looks: 8/10 20 YO
Service: 7/10. Did DFK, missionary, lotus, cowgirl and doggy. Only did BJ though.
Price: 1.5juta