View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

After I had unprotected sex, I rinsed my vagina out with water. Can this prevent pregnancy? - asked by WayPastPrime

No. Rinsing the vagina — whether it's with water, douche, or any other kind of liquid — after unprotected intercourse will NOT reduce the risk of pregnancy. In fact, if a woman does douche after intercourse, there's a possibility that it may actually push the sperm further up through the cervix, making it even easier for sperm to join with an egg.

Pregnancy can happen any time ejaculate ("cum") or pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") is spilled inside the vagina or on or near the vulva. The only way to be sure of a pregnancy is to take a pregnancy test. If a woman is worried that she might be pregnant, the first thing she needs to do is find out for sure if she is — by either taking a home pregnancy test or by going to a health clinic for confidential testing. Women who use home pregnancy tests need to be sure to follow exactly the directions on the package.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here