View Single Post
Old 30-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New House - L8H66A - G66 Cherry (Part 7)

—- prelude story —-

the past weeks, i have been wanting to get a fl from the many online stables as advertised on sbf dome 1. but okt coldness in replies really turned me off. so i initially just wanted a bonk, so i guess it doesn’t matter from where lah. gl supposedly clean & legal standard also just chiong lah.

not wanting to tire myself out with researches, looked for only the starting lorongs in sbf. 6, 8, maybe 12. 6 was one-way, 8 at least can go into talma & got 12. got off close to h19, but didn’t know it was thai. h43 with 5 ladies, but i asked okt i would like to look around 1st. h45 has 1 very big-boobed lady which i would certainly have returned to if my search was in vain. then walked all the way to h66. h66a 1st (start of story ☝️), then h66g. read a comment h66g okt very friendly. yes he was indeed. but his ladies facial looks were not enticing enough to me. & he understood it well. 👍👍👍 h66e okt didn’t even bother bout me. i think because i non-chi, so his prc dolls might not like me.

as i was making my way back to h45, was greeted again by h66a okt. he tried to talk me in again. i donkt know if this is true practice, but he said will refund if service not good. if he had not been practicing the way he said it, then his tone certainly exude of sincerity. of course, i didn’t take it to heart, & just obliged to go in again. too horny already after seeing quite a bit right, so i told myself just go lah. not happy, got extra $50 & a bit more time mah, go try h45 lor.

he assured me, both g66 & g90+ “bed horses” (!!!?.? 🤷‍♂️&#129315. i guessed work-horses on the bed. i asked which one then, he pointed to g90+. it may have been a different, or similar, experience to share, but i went with my guts (or lust for the boobs &#129310 & you know now how the story went. nevertheless, many thanks to the okt in specs (i think, there were 3 total; another 1 outside looks the scary-type but he’s the 1st friendly one to bring me in hte 1st time round; another 1 inside behind desk received payment only). !!!like-meter increased two-fold to x50!!!