View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seeking a Sugar-gf. No sex involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
I got 0 dates since 2007!
Aniways is ‘dance’ partner a euphemism for something else or did u really have hope for finding a non-transactional relationship here?

Also can please advise the women to PM me thanks? I might consider to lend them/sponsor them some $$.
NO FAT CHICKS!

Thanks!!
Back in 2013, I did find the best lady companion I ever had with this thread:

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=370868&highlight=

Other than paying for meals, dates, gifts, staycations, holidays etc., it was non-transactional in that I didn't outright give her money. So although the relationship didn't last the long haul, I've always had the impression that it is possible to find proper, non-transactional relationships here.

But since I came back at the beginning of the year, recent experiences have been somewhat discouraging. I think the times have changed, and its mostly about the money these days. That's why I closed my 2018 thread and started using dating apps instead.

As for your request to pass on contacts, I'm sorry but I cannot do that unless the girls themselves want me to do publicity for them. In any case, if you're keen on sponsoring ladies, I'm sure you would have no lack of options out here. Lots of SBs looking for financial aid these days. SBF might as well be called "Sugar Babes Forum" LOL

0 dates since 2007 is kinda sad though. If you don't mind sharing more about your circumstances, you can PM me for a chat. Don't get me wrong, I'm no dating guru. But maybe what you need is an objective 3rd party to look over where you may have slipped up.

Regardless, good luck out there man.