Old 20-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lolkqwepqwe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Reminder to fellow cheongsters, i did my research and read to avoid the touts in Kabukicho

I was walking around alone and one guy approached me. They didnt straight offer sex. I told him i cant speak Jap. So he got a chinese guy to speak with me. (Im a singaporean chinese) He warmed up to me and got all friendly, then he told me about his shop 25k-30k for 1 hour full service.

Naturally small head take over big head and i asked to see photos. One guy showed me photos on his phone and asked me to picked one. I picked the youngest one and he asked me to pay 30k. Handed him the money and he brought me to a back alley and ask for deposit 50k. He said it was to protect the girl if I hit her/use camera/raw. I was shocked and i became hesitant. He even offered to bring me to the nearest ATM when i told him i dont have that much.

I said i pay when i see the girl, so he brought me to a 7 storey building and outside the lift lobby. Demanded the dposit. I keep hesitating and wanted out. After 30 minutes of debating, he asked me to leave and no refund of the 30k.

TLDR: Ignore the touts at all cost. Lesson learnt.