Old 11-07-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nickdepp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Long time lurker here. Having visited both GL and premium FLs for more than 1 year, I would start to share some of my FRs and recommendations. I used to punt a lot when I worked in the UK and during work trips in China. I used to only visit girls in the UK, Korea and China as they gave me much more value more my money for in terms of the model quality Asians and blondes(especially if you are well versed in the English and Chinese forums) . Singapore was neither here nor there, with ridiculous prices for so-so Europeans with a weird cap of 1 shot when the standard in London is 2. The prices of Koreans is something I won't even touch here...

But since I work long term here now, and with prices in China doubling in a year while Korean basically eliminating 088 district, I have explored the scene here and found that there is actually quite some good value back here as well.

The following are my top 3 in GL.

Manli 1820 (No.1)

Her service range is actually not as good as the other two on this list but I find her to be the prettiest with her mixed features and height, the only one I've found so far to be on par with the top S class on the Wolves. This makes her value for money as she would command a higher price as FL. She personally used to make more in China SNs but Papa Xi has made her escape to our shores

Bad points: She doesn't put too much effort to bring out her best appearance. She also does CBJ.

She does play along very enthusiastically once she gets going and is amenable to all kinds of position and can be very playful once she's friendly with you. Get her wechat and you can see how pretty she really is with long hair and puts in effort. I asked her nicely before I went for a session to put on coloured lenses, and do some contouring 9hides her slightly big chin) and she really looks like a model.

Looks: 7.5 / 8.5 (with makeup done properly, coloured lenses and hair just done) - probably best looking in GL if you can convince her to put in effort.

Body: 7.5 (Natural B boobs, smooth skin, leggy and tall with a nice wing tattoo when you are pounding her from the back)

Service: 7 (CBJ and sometimes the teasing feels overly friendly)

TianTian 1649 (No.2)

I visited her as she seems to be this forum's darling. Clicked immediately as she suggested some rather kinky stuff in our first meeting which was great. We did almost every position and on everything throughout our meets, though I have decided to stop as I have a self-imposed repeats for 1 WL. She's also great company since she's well-versed in music and literature, and composes her own songs.

Lookswise, she's like Afterschool's Uee pre-plastic surgery and with darker skin. She would be No.1 if I'm not a sucker for fairer skin and taller ladies.

Looks: 7 (definitely a looker, especially with her sweet smile)

Body: 7 (Toned body but recently getting a bit fatter, very soft almost C-cups )

Service: 8/9 (first time felt like a 8, but from repeat visits she has given her A game every time)

Xiaoxiao 1606a (No.3)

I was a bit skeptical when I first saw her as she's not the best looker, compared to other forum darlings like Yuan Yuan and Menglu, but her CFM look is actually pretty hot when you are fucking her.

She also has a nice body and can be quite playful.

Looks: 6.5/ 7(during sex)

Body: 7 (skinny, flat stomach)

Service: 7.5 (does every position, very obliging, but doesn't make you want to her in every way like Tian Tian does for example)

Well, that's the end of my top 3 list for now. If you guys like more FRs, I would be happy to pick out both good and bad from my long GL list. I may also do some FRs for premium FLs since there's a dearth of accurate FRs for them, leading me waste some good money at the beginning. UK and Germany has like the best for value for money models so hit me up if you wanna make a trip there.