View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have just browsed thru the oct/nov/Dec 2017 thread but I don’t see u posting a single FR there. You got the cheek to ask fellow samsters for info on WLs instead.

In almost whatever one does, it takes two to tango. Are u setting double standard here such that you are expecting others to feed u info?
Oh yes, I was too busy before to look thru my oct/nov/dec 2017 thread.

But it appears you are mistaken in your allegations once again.

I had in fact written an FR in that thread on ting ting 1649!

You said I never write FR in my newbie thread, but I did.

I know I can’t force you, but if you are a man, hope you will apologise for your wrongful accusation that may mislead others,bro.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Enticed by BigBadBird's FR, I went down to check out 1649's newbies.

All busy, so I decided I would just try the first girl that came out.

Turn out she is ting ting, a cute short young looking girl who is fair, a bit meaty and GND with A-B cup boobs.

she gives me the vibe that she is the first time doing this and quite innocent.

it is fun to guide a newbie like her. she is the obedient submissive sort.

service wise, do not expect much as she is very green.

she worked in HR back in china, so imagine fucking one of those simple admin girls in your office, and you will know what i mean.

very nice to cuddle and chit chat after the deed, felt like secondary school gf to me.

not the most chio girl, but somehow just suit my taste.

will RTF for her innocent cuteness.

but not so soon as i spotted some nice newbies elsewhere