View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylow67 View Post
Ditto.
LTs there are usually at CJ or Bats. But can be quite disappointing. They have many tricks to fleece you.....
As for some who hunts on we chat, they usually ask for upfront down payment. Usually scam.
Unless you have the time and patience to date one girl there, LT can be far fetched there
I suspect many of the Bros who want outcall, maybe on business trip and think no time to hunt, or sometimes the ultra shy/kiasu type bros too intimidated to explore the local clubs and shops. Even myself when tried outcall from phone pics (via WeChat or OKT etc..) usually disappoint when the gal arrives, and frustrated as need to send girl away. So Outcall is not for fussy bros. Many PIMP also demand DownPayment and send any girl hoping you too horny to refuse, or just give up and accept the girl to not cause troubles (unfortunately many know and take advantage of our good nature, especially SG/Jap and certain foreigners with reputation to just 'accept').....but end result is you get chopped up as not satisfied or happy for what you pay...

I say its much more risky to rely on outcall OKT than explore options yourself and see the goods in person before payment, but to each his own, these bros much better off hiring a local nightlife guide who can take them to places and help them hunt/translate/negotiate dabao LT options.