Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcliner View Post
Took 2 today
Mikki is by far one of the prettiest for this batch. Started off with her lying straight. French suck her nipples till she screamed too pain. Action continues,gfe super high! BTH, when on to screw her and cum in no time.

Pai is back in town, spotted her when i went i to the room, no question ask, after round one, requested for her. No disappointment, the sucking power is tip top! Nipples, cock, balls... u named it! Nvr knew i would get high when she suck on my nipples! She's the first! Finished it off with nearly CIM (She will tell u whenu are abt to check clear let her know).

RTF
For Overall performance Pai wins. For looks wise... Mikky. U decide.
Actually Pai (calls herself Soda in Rowell) never went back to Bangkok. Somehow she managed to extend her visa by one more month. Unfortunately this will also mean that Singapore immigration will question why she stay here for so long. Likely she will have all her fingers scanned when exiting Singapore and next time she will have a hard time coming back to Singapore.