Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just got back from Rowell after taking Mikky. She just arrived and I was her first customer.

Mikky is one of three ladyboys from Cockatoo Bar in Soi Cowboy working in Rowell right now. I knew her a few years ago when she worked in the now defunct Fairy Bar. She was a femboy with a big cock. She was more top then bottom.

Fast forward 3 years and she has changed her look to attract the Japanese clientele in Cockatoo. She also had silicon boobs made and can take dicks up her ass. In fact I was able to slowly squeeze 4 fingers up her ass all the way up to my knuckles.

I believe she can still top because her cock became rock hard after my oral stimulation. However I felt her service was a bit rushed and a bit blur maybe because it was her first day here. Have KY but no tissues to wipe. YMMV.

Here are pics of Mikky. I am not sure what alias she will use in Rowell though.

http://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Mikky/