View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Help ! Need Advice...condom slip

Hi, recently i bonk a girl... However during action, my dick went soft . After it became hard again, the condom was not as firm as before. Somemore Ky was applied and make condom slippery. I continue bonking and suddenly feel that feeling is different. Not sure if the condom slip off inside her pussy or what... After i cum, i pull out my dick from her pussy and found that it only covers the head of penis (maybe lesser than that), as if like it gonna slip off any moment from my penis head. I hold onto the condom and pull out the rest of condom from her pussy. It is not difficult to remove it from my penis head either. I stare at the condom and found my sperm loaded inside.

Now i am worry that did the condom slip off inside her pussy and when i thrust, the condom fit back into my penis head? And just nice when i pull out, the condom stick back to penis head...worry of being infected...